37

Credit to Chase atlantic!

Natsu spent all night and morning, planning the perfect way to make Natlynn's his again. He immediately called Gajeel and Gray, begging them to help him with his plan. First, they didn't want to help him because he deserved to suffer but they figured they would help after seeing get on his knees to beg. Obviously Flame Breath owned them big time.

Natlynn sat in her dressing room, preparing to on stage and perform in front of her millions of fans. She wanted to cancel but her manager and Erza convinced her not to. No matter what she was going through mentally, she didn't want to let her fans down. They were the reasons why she was still alive today and a fiery dragon slayer of course. Natlynn walked around her room, singing softly when she heard a faint knock on the door. Lucy, Levy and Wendy all entered with a small gift basket for their favorite rockstar. "Ahh, are you excited?" Levy asked the girl as she gave her a small hug. "More nervous than excited." Natlynn laughed as she sat down, feeding Cooper a couple pieces of bacon bits.

"I could use this. As a distraction." Wendy smiled softly before giving Natlynn a hug. "Don't try to think about any of that tonight. It's your night! Have fun and rock out!" Wendy smiled more. "Aw, Wendy! I'm trying not to cry." Natlynn giggled, wiping her eyes softly. The girls laughed around until Natlynn's bodyguard said it was time for Natlynn to hit the stage. The girls all engulfed in one last hug before they left to sit in front row. Natlynn walked backstage, microphone in hand as she practiced a couple of more songs.

Natsu ran around the whole auditorium, racing to finish out his project to win Natlynn back without getting caught. He accidentally ran into Natlynn's manager, who also almost gotten him kicked out until he explained everything to her then she allowed him to finish what he was planning. She even helped him keep it undercover from Natlynn and gave him a dressing room so he could get dressed. It was perfect. Absolutely bullet proof. If Natlynn rejected him, he might actually cry and never return to society ever again.

Natlynn excited entered the stage, singing her pure little heart off to the crowd. The crowd became more and more loud and excited as she performed some of her hits. She had the biggest smile on her face as danced along with crowd, walking down the walkway and giving some fans hugs now and then. She performed her usual songs 'Like a rockstar' , 'Drugs and Money' , 'Heaven and back' and 'GreenGreenGreen'.

She even performed a couple of new songs off her album like 'Paranoid' and had Gajeel on the guitar solo. All of the Fairy Tail members were shocked and extremely proud of how far Gajeel has came with his guitar skills. They loved how Natlynn matched the crowds energy and how the lights flashed as she gotten more excited. That's what Natlynn always loved about performing and her fans. They always made her feel better even she was at her lowest. They were always there and she couldn't be more grateful.

As Natlynn stood at the end of the stage, ready to perform her last song, her microphone had stopped working. Natlynn looked at the backstage crew confused but none of them would answer her when she tried to get her microphone to work. But as soon as she was going to walk off to figure out what was wrong, her song for 'Her' started playing in the background. Natlynn became even more confused but all of her confusion washed away when she saw a certain dragon slayer at the end of the walkway with a microphone in his hand and wearing the exact same outfit he wore when he first ever stayed with Natlynn.

ROLL THE CLIP!

Natsu moved around a few words so the song would fit him and Natlynn's situation but it was perfect. At first, he was reluctant on singing one of Natlynn's songs because he's never sung before but he finally agreed once Gajeel pushed him enough. Natsu's voice was actually angelic, yeah it could use a few lessons but overall it was great. Natlynn's heart beated faster and faster as Natsu approached her more and more. The girls of the crowd squealed as Natsu would send them a small smile and grab their hand as he walked by. Natlynn smiled warmly as he interacted with her fans who she considered her  family.

Natlynn knew Natsu was sorry. If Natsu wasted all this time, preparing to embarrass himself world wide for her, he wanted her back. The tie around her heart sparked and connected closer together as Natsu lightly held her hand and walked her down the stage.

"All I need is one more day with her." Natsu sung out to the girl as he stared into her eyes. Thats all they did. Stare at eachother like when they finally met back at the café or when they would talk. All the love surrounding in his eyes.

"Natlynn Bliss. The girl I love more than anything. I am so sorry for what I said and not believing you. You're an incredibly strong woman and I couldn't be more proud of you. I want to be apart of your life forever and more. I want to love you forever and more. So what I'm asking is, will you spend one more day with me?" Natsu smiled. Natlynn giggled lightly as she looked off the side, avoiding Natsu's loving glance.

He was in love with her.

She was in love with him.

He fixed her broken soul and helped created the women she was today.

They were eachothers person. Each other soulmates. They didn't know how to live life again without each other and they didn't want to know how to.

He needed her and she needed him just as much.

"I'll spend forever with you pinkie." Natlynn smiled as Natsu dipped her down into a lovely kiss. Everyone squealed and cheered loudly as the two lovebirds kissed like they would lose each other again. The tie that connected Natsu and Natlynn connected once again. Sparking a flame inside their hearts, letting them now that they'll be together forever. Natsu picked up Natlynn bridal style before running down the long runway. Natlynn couldn't stop giggling at Natsu's excitement as they were ready to spend the rest of their young lives together.

He was forever hers.

She was forever his.

No matter how far apart, they will always find a way to reconnect.

They battled and defeated all of their demons. This was their happily ever after and neither wanted to live it without the other.

"I'll forever love you.. my little rockstar."