Idea 3

This one would be a bit of an AU to Percy's past. Only Thalia knows (Perlia). Percy already knew about the whole Greek world since the age of 5. Gabe killed Sally and was about to kill Percy when a Bunch of men broke down the door because Gabe owed them money and they saw he was about to kill a kid so they kill him. And take Percy in. But they're actually a Gang( The most dangerous gang in the entirety of the U.S.A. The Demons(Name of the Gang. I know it's lame but you can change it if you want) are a group of "criminal" masterminds but they're actually more like Vigilantes (Also all of them are demigods. Mostly sons of Ares, Apollo, Hermes, Hephaestus, and Athena, With a few girls and children of other gods and minor gods.) Percy has also killed a lot of people after the age of ten and every year a few people get added but all the people he killed deserved it. Percy would also Smoke and Drink a little because of the Gang. And The camp and Gods find out about it because of the fates deciding to show his mortal life. Also, all the dead people come back. As well as a Gang war between the Demons and Angels(Name of rival gang and reason I chose demons as the name for the Gang I needed opposites. And Blue gang and Red gang was Boring). The mortal side of Percy is his true self, cold-hearted and unhesitant to pull the trigger but still sassy.

Demons- Vehicles- Kawasaki Ninja H2R, Dodge challenger srt hellcat redeye widebody, Ford F-150, G wagon, Range Rover, and Rolls Royce Wraith. Clothes- muscle shirt with an open or closed leather jacket,  jeans, combat boots. tac gloves. masks with attached hood, And each member has their hair highlighted silver(Percy uses mist to hide it). Weapons- On the person- 1911/Uzi and Tac force knife. In the base/cars Ar-15s, Barett m82, Mossberg 50a1, C4 and Grenades. All the weapons are half celestial Bronze and Half Mortal steel. Color Scheme- Black and Silver. Mainly known for Black Money and Robberies. Territory- all of New York and California. 

Every member has this tattoo on their biceps after they join

Every member has this tattoo on their biceps after they join. The skull is silver and the Snake is Black.

Angels- Vehicles- BMW K1200s, mustang gt, Ram 1500, Jeep wrangler, Cadillac Escalade, Rolls Royce Ghost- Clothes- same as demons. Weapons- same as well. Color Scheme- White and Gold. Mainly known for Drug deals. Territory- all of New Jersey and Oregon.