Fears

Warning: panic attacks
Words:
Stefan salvatore x reader
Request from Bigbadvamp23

(Y/N) pov

I have always been terrified of  the dark and today was my lucky day because the lights went off and I didn't have a generator so ya. There was a storm outside a bad one and so I started getting scared so I called stefan my boyfriend "hello" Stefan said from the other side "hi I was wondering if you could maybe come over" I responded "no problem" And with that the call ended. The tunder started to get worse and I started to have a panic attack. My heart started to pound and I couldn't breath it felt like I was going to die but luckily Stefan came just in time he rushed to me "hey it's ok take deep breaths"
"

I cant" I said crying 。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・。 "ok uhh keep your eyes closed and think of your happy place" Stefan said
And so I did I thought of Stefan and I first date together were we went to the park for a walk (you can change it if you don't like) but then it started raining so we went to the boarding house and watched a movie. I started to calm down thinking of that memory and before I knew it I was fully calmed down. I opened my eyes slowly to see Stefan I quickly thackled him into a hug "thank you" I said "no problem" He said smiling slightly while hugging me "what were you thinking of" "I was thinking of our first date" He laughed slightly and then kissed me then we spent the rest of the after night cuddling and watching TV.

                 THE END