Suprise!?!?!

Warnings:nothing
Words:275
Stefan Salvatore x reader

                Y/N pov

(Y/N)!!! i heard as i shooted up from my sleeping  "Yes" i said to  the teacher as she asked a question (sorry dont now what to say)"i dont now" i said "next time dont fall asleep" mrs baker said as she walked to the front of the class. I was in english class wishing stefan would be there but since i had to move from mystic falls to new york for college  me and stefan couldn't  see each other that much so ya life was kinda sad so here i am sitting in english class wanting to stake myself... as the bell rang everybody started to pack the bags and leave i did the same packed my bag and left as i was walking  down the stairs from the entrance just wanting to go home and sleep but little did i know what suprise was waiting for me at home i got into my car and drove to my apartment i walked up the stairs and got to my apartment as i opend the door i heard something  fall i put my things down and  walked up stairs were the sound i heared was as i slowly  pushed my bedroom door opened "stefan!!!!" I yelled running to him as i hugged him and he did the same "i thought  you werent supposed to come till next week" i said "i know but i wanted to suprise you soo SUPRISE!!!!"he screamed the last part i laughed  and kisses him and the rest of the night was full of movies and cuddles and  most importantly  food.