Part. II - In his house

"Its quite a shock that for some reason Alfred has been avoiding me even though we've been going out for 3 months already (°_°)" . "I hate this! Ill call him on the phone today!" . Hal takes his cellphone out from his pocket. Hal calls Alfred on the phone... RING RING RING RING.
Hal: "uhm... Hi babe, its been a while since we talked... Can i got to your house for today till 7PM?"
Alfred: "Oh hey babe.... Hmm.... Sure be here at 4PM, kay'?"
Hal: "Sure"
-END OF CALL-
Aww yiss!!! Alfred said i can!! Wohoooo !! //jumps at bed .
- 4 :00 PM-
//doorbell rings DING DONG2x
Hal: "hey babe, i bought some donuts wanna eat?"
Alfred: "Hey, oh sure! Why dont you come in?"
Hal: "Kay'"
-THE TWO BOYS GOES TO ALFRED's ROOM-
Me and Alfred sat down on the floor to play some video games ... 2 hours has passed and its already 6 o' clock . After playing video games , me and Alfred talked and talked, but most likely ive been looking at Alfred's lips, i wanted to kiss it. I stopped talking and looked straight at his eyes, i putted my hand behind his head and pulled over.
"H-Hal this is quiet embarrassing >///< " "Shhhh this will only last for a second" Hal said. I kissed his lips and licked it, i reached his tongue then sucked it over and over again, Alfred went blushing and moaned . "ah-ah , w-wait stop.." "Hal.... S-stop!" Alfred was panting "You said it will only last a minute!" Alfred said. "But you looked cute I couldn't take it so i did more, but Alfred didn't you want more also?" "N-no! ..... I mean y-yes?? ///// " I went to his lips once more and aimed for the tongue, licked it and sucked it, Alfred moaned.I removed his t-shirt then licked his nipples "a-ahhhh Hal s-stop its embarrassing!" "Just Relax" I sucked his nipples because it was too cute.... I removed my pants and said "Alfred, would you like to suck my own?" "Wait what?! ....... O-okay fine" Alfred sucked and licked my own, i moaned "A-Ahhhh that feels good , really good Alfred... D-do more!!" he went to suck it harder and harder , i moaned soo hard like i was about to cum "W-wait im about to-" "Aahhhhhhhhhh" i came at Alfred's face . I pushed Alfred to the bed and remove his pants. I sucked his own and he moaned, i sucked it over and over and licked it harder and harder "H-hal im gonna-" "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" he came at face and i tasted it . I putted my fingers inside him And asked "Doss it feel good, Alfred?"
Alfred moaned and moaned as soon as I did it more and it was cute to see his face.
I putted mine 'in' back and forth, we both moaned. Thrust and thrust it just like that , back and forth "A-ah Hal, lets cum together" "S-sure" ................ "Im gonna cum!!!" "Me too!! A-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I fell down just beside Alfred.

"So babe how did it felt?"
"O-of course it would feel good idiot! (>//人<//;)"

I grinned at his face and had a gentle kiss at his face

『end of part 2』