Chapter 1: To Another World

"Where the heck...AM I!?"

Naruto shouted loudly in the street, stuck in the middle of the street with crowds. Not only did he just see the humans, but there were half-human and beast races. There were people that were riding on the looking-ostrich.

Naruto remembered he was walking in the forest to train himself, but when he blinked his eyes twice, he suddenly appeared here like magic. Like poof a magic effect. He already confirmed this isn't Genjutsu as he slapped him on both cheeks. This new world he was in, it was some kind of fantasy world.

Come to think of it, he realized he had 9 Bijuus inside of him.

'Kurama! Everyone! Are you all here!?'

Naruto asked in the Mindscape, hoping they're here with him.

"Yes, we hear you... And stop yelling! We know that!" Kurama yelled at him for being a loud person. He and the 8 Bijuus are here with him.

'What the hell is going on? How did I get here?'

"We don't know, but I'm afraid nobody knows about your disappearance. Sasuke will trace you with his Rinnegan ability while he's on his journey." Gyúki said.

Naruto nodded and agreed with him. Yes, his friend Sasuke can find him here by using the dimension jutsu with Rinnegan. Though... this is serious... Why is he here? He actually remembered, he found someone died in front of him-

'What is this feeling? Since when did I have them?'

He thought, getting to remember the part of the memories he never had. But it was too blurry for him to see. Maybe, someone summoned him to protect against the evil.

"Relax kid, you need to check all surrounding first." Son Gokú said.

Naruto nodded as he began to explore the capital he's in. He turned right where no one was, so he could keep it quiet and think about the new world. He sat on the stairs and wondered why he's here. Pretty sure that his theory was correct. First, he needs to find someone who summoned him.

"Hey buddy! If you don't want to beat up, give me everything you've got."

Behind his back, a threatening voice as he looked it up and saw the three guys

Behind his back, a threatening voice as he looked it up and saw the three guys. One muscle guy and the two short guys.

"I don't want though"

He declined as he stood up in front of them.

Before the fight began, they heard the footsteps and drew their attention to the source of the sound. It was a young girl who had a small bust, which was covered by a black cloth. She wore black pants with the knee area and down on her left leg. She had short blonde hair.

"Move it! You guys in my way!"

The little girl yelled as she ran past with them and jumped from building to building.