The Beginning

"Park Eunjung,ppali ireona." Qri shout from outside her room.

"Unnie,5 minutes." She replied.

"You will late to your class today.  Ppali." Qri shout again.

"Dee.  Oh noo.  I am lateee. My class is at 10 am.  And now already 10.05 am. Unnie,  you should wake me earlier. " She mumbled while taking her tower and going to bath.

"I already call you many times but you still don't wake up. Just go to other class later." She said.

At college.

"Where is Eunjung? " Boram ask Jiyeon.

"I don't know. You should ask that person.  He was Eunjung's neighbour." Jiyeon pointed to Kai.

"You guys know her right? She sleep more than eat. She maybe still sleep at home." Kai continue to do his work.  They still at class.

While Eunjung.

"Unnie, i have to go now. " Eunjung walk to class. She always going to class by walking or with Kai.  Because Kai is her neighbour.

"Eunjung,  unnie will going to Japan tonight. Don't come home too late. Soyeon unnie is at home.  Tke this money and buy food for both of you. If not you will be starving tonight." Said Qri while give Eunjung the money.

"Deee,  arasso." She smile.

At college.

"You late." Kai come and punch her head slowly.

"Yahh.  It's hurt idiot." Eunjung angry.

"I called you many times but you didn't pick up." Kai said then seat beside her. They are at the cafe because their next class will started 30 minutes later.

"My phone is out of battery and i didn't bring it today. Last night i was too sleepy until i forgot to charge my phone.  Hehehee. " Eunjung make her innocent face.

"You always like that. Did you breakfast at home? " He ask.

"I don't. Wait,  where is Boram and Jiyeon?" Eunjung ask while her eyes is searching for them.

"They at library.  What you want to eat?  I will go buy for you. " Kai said.  He really care about her.

"anii. I will buy later. Tonight Qri unnie will fly to Japan. And i have to buy dinner for me and Soyeon unnie. But i think Soyeon unnie have a fashion show today.  I will at home alone again. So bored when my sisters are busy with work. " She look so sad.

"Come and eat at my home. If you want to stay at my home also can.  My parents is at home. You don't have to worry,  i won't do bad things at you because you are not my style. " He laugh.

"So funny.  I will stay at home today. I am 22 already. Not 12 years old. It's almost time for next class.  Let's go. " She said.

"khaa jaaa." He walk and left Eunjung.

"Yaaaahh..  KIM JONG IN wait for meeeee. " Eunjung shout and she laugh.

"Yaaaahhh.  It's Kai.  Don't call my full name. " He turn back and hold Eunjung's hand. Eunjung know he don't like if people call him by his full name.

"You are so cute when you angry. Let's run to class.  Who arrive first will win. 123 go." Eunjung run first.

"Yahh. That's not fair.  I am not ready." He said while run.

"hahhha. Serve your right. Bummp" Eunjung suddenly bump into someone.

"Are you okay? " That person said.

"Yessss.  I am." Eunjung face become so red.

"Yahh.  Idiot,  you really clumsy.  Mian.  My friend are so careless." Kai come and get Eunjung.

"Jong In, that guy was so cute." Eunjung touch her own face.

"Let's go to class." Kai still hold her hand and they heading to class.

"Yahh, Eunjung finally you arrived at college. " Boram said.

"Jong In didn't come at my home this morning so i am late." She blame Kai.  Eunjung always call Kai by his real name not his nick name.

"Don't blame me.  I also wake up late today so i forgot about you. " Kai said.

A few minutes later,  their lecturer come.

"Today we have a new student that will join our class.  He just come back from Australia. " Mrs Park introduce the new student.

"Hi,  My name is Oh Sehun.  Started from today i will be your classmate. Nice to meet all of you. " He smile.

"Jong In,  he is our classmate. Finally i meet my soul mate." She smile.

"You are totally not his type." Kai punch her head.

"We will see. He was so cute. " Eunjung face become red again.

After class ended all of them heading to cafe again before going home.

"That new student was so handsome. I thought that Kai is the most handsome here.  You got a rival now." Said Jiyeon.

"Who said Jong In handsome?  I live as his neighbor for a long time and i never see that he was handsome. He was so messy.  If you saw him after wake up. You will shocked.  Hahhhahaha." Eunjung making fun of Kai.

"Shut up." Kai covered Eunjung's mouth with his hand.

"Both of you suit each other." Boram laugh when saw them fight.

"Jong In is like my own brother since we live at the same place. Not same house.  We are childhood friend." Eunjung hug his neck.

"It's hurt." Kai scream.

"Hi,  what is your name? " Sehun suddenly come.

"Ham Eun Jung." She wake up from her chair. Her face really red.

"Eun Jung.  Nice to know you. See you tomorrow. " Sehun smile at Eunjung.

"Am i dreaming guys?"Eunjung suddenly hug Boram.

"Ani.  You got a nightmare." Kai laugh.

"A sweet nightmare.  Hahahaha.  So, i am his type maybe. He come here and ask my name. Am i so lucky. " Her face still red.

"Let's go home.  Eunjung come with me. I drive my car today.  Boram and Jiyeon want to tag along? " Kai ask.

"it's okay.  We have something to do. " They left first.

At Kai's home.

"You stay here until Soyeon unnie come home.  I called her just now, she said that she will late today. Just stay here." Eunjung is at living room. She watching tv.

"Arasso." She smile. Kai really care about her. She feel comfortable around him.  When they in high school, Eunjung fall in love with Kai but Kai fall in love with Yoona. Kai almost forgot about her when he with Yoona. But they break up after they finished their high school.

"Eunjung,  let's eat. " Kai come to ask Eunjung eat.  He saw Eunjung was sleeping.  He smile.

"If you know how i feel to you.  If you know why i am still with you.  If you know why i choose the same college with you. If you know i love you since we were kids." Kai said slowly.

"Love? " Eunjung wake up so sudden when she feel that someone is near her.

Is Eunjung will know the truth about Kai's feeling?

Stay tuned for my next update.