i miss you!

At College.

Kai looking at Eunjung in the class. She was seat beside Sehun,  the new student. They really close.

"Both of you fight or what? Eunjung don't seat with us." Boram whisper at Kai.

"I don't know. She suddenly react like that." Kai replied.

"Hi,  Kai,  how are you?" Yoona suddenly come meet him at cafe. Jiyeon and Boram look at her. Yoona is their junior.  She really like Kai.

"i am fine,  thank you." He replied.

"May i talk to you. Both of you can please seat at other place. " She said to Boram and Jiyeon.

"Yah. Do you think who you are?  You are junior.  You are so rude to your senior. " Jiyeon angry.

"Don't scream here. Both of you can go from here." Yoona chase them.

"Just talk here and let them hear.  They are my friends." Kai said.  Boram and Jiyeon laugh without sound.

"Maybe next time. I don't want anyone bother us. I need to go. " She then walk away.

"Serve you right. " Boram said.

"Eunjung look like someone different.  She don't want to hang with us like she used to.  After she know that new boy,  she always with him. I think she fall in love. I thought she like you Kai.  But i am wrong.  She like a handsome man." Jiyeon said while laugh looking at Kai.

"I am handsome too. " He angry.

"Just kidding.  But, she is not the type who will left her friends like that. Is anyone make her upset?" Jiyeon look at Kai again.

"Yahh, Park Jiyeon. Why did you always attack me." His face red.

"You are the most close with her. You even stay beside her house. Both of you are childhood friend. Maybe you know something." Boram said.

"I really don't know." He said.

"You better know before she really love that new boy." Boram said.

"Why? " He blur.

"I know you like her.  You really like her even you and Yoona together. You afraid she don't love you back. So,  you decide to stay beside her as her friend. You should study abroad last year right? You know how Eunjung's condition. She always skip class.  She can't graduate if she keep that. I think you need to think about yourself. You love her but,  your future is more important." Boram advice.

"I know. I will let her happy with him if that make her happy." Kai said.

                      **************************

"Unnie!!, where Jong In and his family go?  I never see them for a week?" Eunjung just comeback from Japan last week.  She go with her sister Qri. Qri's friend getting married and Eunjung accompany her to go,since her college is on semester break.

"They move to German. Kai got enter the college over there. He want to wait for you but you really late." Soyeon replied.

"Chincaa?  He left me without a word?". Eunjung upset.

Eunjung become so different after Kai left her.  They also move into new place. Qri buy their own house and they move to Seoul.

3 Years later:

Eunjung not finishing her study. She always skip class. She can't take the final year exam. Now,  she work at 24 hour shop near her house.

She now 25 years old.  She always meet her friends,  Jiyeon and Boram. She and Sehun still like before.  They remain as a friend.

She having a hard time. Both of her sister is so busy.  She had to live alone. After Qri getting married to Taecyeon, she don't have time with her sister while Soyeon is really busy after won the award of her designed clothes.  She keep going abroad.  They live separately now.  Eunjung rent an apartment.

"Eunjung,  i am going home. Bye. " Her friend just finished the shift and she will take over.

"Arasso. Take care." She smile.  She begin her work with mopping the floor.

After finished her work,  she meet Sehun.  They eat together.

"Sehun,i envy you.  After finished the study,  you can work with your parents at their company. You really lucky to be born in rich and happy family. " She smile weakly.

"Eunjung, how about we getting married?" Sehun suddenly ask.

"I can't getting married right now. I know it's already 3 years since we know each other but...." Eunjung stop her words when Sehun talk.

"But,  you waiting for him?  Kai left you and he never comeback after that. I can't let you stay like this.  You are alone at home. You never think about yourself. " Sehun is worried.

"Sehun,  you don't love me. You just pity at me. Since Jong In move,  you really close with me. You take care of me like he do." Eunjung said.

"I love you and really mean it. I can afford you.  You don't have to work anymore." He hold her hand.

"I want to go.  Thanks for the dinner." Eunjung walk and left him.

"Wait.  Let me send you home. It's late." Sehun said.

"Gwenchana.  My house is near here. I am an adult already.  I can take care of myself." She smile.

Eunjung is walk toward her house.  She saw her new neighbor . "Aneyong. You just move today right? Nice to meet you." She bow. She just saw her neighbour back.  He wear a cap.

"So arrogant. You just stay at a cheap apartment though. Don't stay at a condominium." Eunjung enter her house.

"She still like that. I am relieved that she never change." He finally comeback.

#That's all for this update.

Please support me.