Secret

"Love? Love what? " Eunjung wake up.

"Ani.  I love to play with your messy hair.  Hahaha.  Let's eat.  The food will cold if we don't eat now." He lied.

"Woahhh..  I am hungry.  Kajaa." Eunjung wake up from the sofa and go to dinner table.

"Are you really that hungry? " Kai laugh when saw Eunjung eat so fast. Suddenly Kai wipes her mouth with his hand.

"You food is at your cheek. You are really like a kids.  You can't eat like this in front other boy.  They will reject you. " Kai smile.

"Chincaa? Then i will diet when i meet another man.  Jong In, did you meet Yoona after break up with her? Did she already come back from Australia? It's been 5 years. I saw her last month. I think that her." Eunjung ask.

"I don't know.  She is not important for me.  Enough about that. Ppali mokgo. " He tried to change the topic.

After eat, Eunjung continue to sleep until Soyeon come home.  She come home really late.  She went to Kai house and take Eunjung home.

"Khamsahamida aunty, Kai.  I can't let her alone at home.  I afraid if she will cried. She afraid of dark. " She smile.

"It's nothing.  She is like a daughter to me. She and Kai are best friend. " Mrs Kim smile.

"Okay.  I need to go now.  It's time for you to rest.  Eunjung,  kajaa. " Soyeon hold her hand.  Eunjung look at Kai and she wave at him. Kai wave back.  He smile.

Tomorrow morning:

"Yah,  Ham Eun Jung. Pppali. We already late. Ppali." Kai scream from outside the window.

"Kim Jong In you go first. My head is hurt. I need to sleep." Eunjung scream from her room.

"You are so lazy right. Yeah.  I go first. Make sure you come at the second class." Said Kai.

Kai thinks that Eunjung lied about that.  But Eunjung always said that she got a headache. She always thought that was a normal migraine.

"Unnie,  Eunjung is really sick.  When you will come home? " Soyeon call Qri.

"I am on the way to home.  I just arrived at Incheon Airport this morning. If she so sick,then sent him to hospital." Qri reply.

" She don't want to go. She said that after eat the medicine,she will become better. She is so stubborn." Soyeon sigh.

"I will arrive home soon.  Let's her rest." Qri worried about her sister.

At college:

"Where is Eunjung? " Boram ask Kai.

"She said she got headache this morning. So,  left her." Kai replied.

"Again?  She keep got headache.  It's true or just a lie?" Jiyeon said.

"I don't know. She rarely come to class. I know she was so lazy to study but she always like that." Kai amswer.

At Eunjung's house:

Qri just arrived home. "How is Eunjung? " She ask Soyeon.

"She sleep after taking the medicine i gave her." Soyeon replied.

"One of us need to stay with her every time. She got sick so easy since she was kid.  Her body is really weak. But,  she don't show that." Qri said.

Eunjung has a weak body since she was kid. That's not too bad but she really weak.  Only her sisters know.  Kai never know because she always said she was lazy not sick.  Her friends really think that she was lazy.  No one know her real condition.

"Eunnie,  what are you doing? " Eunjung come to the kitchen.

"I am making a porridge for you." Qri smile.

"Chincaa? Saranghae Unnie." She hug her sister from back.

"Quickly get well.  You should go to class.  Did you want to repeat your exam?  You can't graduated if you always skip class." Her sister advise.

"I don't want but i keep feel nervous." Eunjung said.

"Don't worry. You can study with Kai.  I heard that he got a great score in your class." Qri smile.

"I know." Eunjung reply.

"Do you like him? Both of you really close. He always come here when you don't go to class.  He give you the class note for that day." She smile.

"Jong In just saw me as his friend. Just like Boram and Jiyeon.  He got a girlfriend and just broke up last year.  I think that he still love her." Eunjung upset.

After dinner, she heading to her room. From her room,she can see Kai's bedroom.  They always look at each other secretly.

A week later:

"Noona,  is Eunjung already wake up? " Kai come to her house.

"She just went to college 5 minutes ago. Didn't she told you? " Soyeon replied.  Soyeon is at outside her house.

"She walking? " He ask.

"Yeah." She replied.

"Khamsahamida,  noona." Kai quickly run. He walking to college since Eunjung also walk.

"Eunjungggggg." He saw Eunjung not far from him.

Eunjung turn back. She smile and wave at him.

"Why did you going so early? " He ask.  He was so tired after run.

"I don't know that you still at home.  Your room look so empty." Eunjung can see his room from her room.

"Are you okay? You look different today." Kai touch her forehead.

"I am okay. Really okay." She smile.

"Let's go to college." Kai holding her hand.

"It's okay.  Don't always hold my hand.  People will misunderstood about us."  She suddenly don't want to close with Kai since she know that her was the reason why Kai break up with Yoona.  Yoona told her when they accidentally meet at the mall yesterday.

"Why? We always like that since we were kids right? " Kai said.

"We are 22 now.  Please don't treat me like that again.  I also want a boyfriend.  If you keep do that to me,  i will not getting any boyfriend. Mian.  I head to college first." Eunjung walk so fast.

"Eunjung!!!!! " Kai called her.

#What will happen?

#I will update soon.