Chapter 1 (Mom and Son )

Location : London

Time: 4:30 a.m

A women in her mid forties is seen to watch the magnificent view of London city through her window engrossed in her thoughts. In between she was sipping her black coffee. For her the day starts with a good black coffee and ends with it .

After her 'ME TIME ' usually what she refers that has , she did with her morning chores

After her 'ME TIME ' usually what she refers that has , she did with her morning chores. The pleasant early morning is the apt time for her to concentrate on her work and do it with ease .

Being the owner of world renowned fashion designing company she is very simple . Famous models and superstars are always behind her new collections . The company made its products available for the common man also. People respect her even though nobody has ever seen her. Media and website tried their level best to get her information but failed miserably.

The employees never saw her but always bitch that she is a cold hearted women . Nevertheless the fact that she is a woman of golden heart is only known to her trusted members and workers , whom she considers as her family.

She was so engrossed in her work , continuously drawing , scribbling and tearing the pages as she was not able to get the best design. Her work place is a mess , her faced showed discontentment and frustration.

After sometime she felt two hands which were of a boy massaging her head . Immediately her face broke into a huge her . Seeing her smile the boy also smiled.

She : Sidhu , there is no need to do this .

Sid : Come on ,mama I love to do this , it brings smile on my mom's face. (Pouting)

So meet them the lovely mother and son duo. They are bestest friends , we can consider their relationship as siblings rather than that of a mom and son. For world Anika Nigam might be a cold hearted woman but only for Siddharth her heart melts.

Anika : come here (opening her arms)

Sid hugged her , she kissed his forehead showcasing all her love . She can loose everything she has but not her Siddharth, same in the case of Sid also. From his childhood he never felt incomplete or missed his father, maybe he did a little .She was his role model , inspiration, mother , father , sibling everything and anything.

Anika : why did you wake up early , sleep for sometime it's vacation only na for you !

Sid : Ani you are so engrossed in your work that you forgot time , it's already 8:30. I always say you to take care of yourself but ......(sighing)

Anika : sorry (holding her ears)

Sid : you are precious to me , I can't loose you (hugging her )

Anika : ik

Sid  : freshen up and come , we will have breakfast.

She freshened up and came downstairs only to witness her son waiting for her to have breakfast seating on the dining table. They started having it . After sometime she noticed Sid was lost somewhere and was just playing with his food.

 After sometime she noticed Sid was lost somewhere and was just playing with his food

Anika : what happened Sidoo ? Is anything bothering you?

Sid : It's nothing

Anika : Say the truth , if there is any problem I will am there here to solve it !

Sid : I want to got to India.

Anika : I think I already said 'NO'

Sid : please mom I got seat in one of the finest college there but you are not allowing.

Anika : No means No , we already had this discussion and I am not going to change my answer.

Sid : why mom , Faisu is also going there please .

Anika : SIDDHARTH, if you want I will get  your admission done in one of the best colleges in the world but not India . It's final .

Sid : why not India ?

Anika : why don't you listen to me ?

Sid : I . WANT . TO STUDY . THERE .ONLY !

Anika : stop raising your voice against me and the thing you are saying is not happening

Sid : Fine

He said this and stormed out of the hall . He locked himself in the room while Anika also went into her room.

EOC

Thats it for today . Hope you liked the chapter and bonding between them .
Pls vote and comment as it always motivate me to write.

Will sid go to india ? Why is Anika not allowing him ?