CHAPTER 3 ( MOM)

Meanwhile with Sid

Running away from his mother is not at all easy for a child , it means he is living his life and going away . For the past 20 years she was his only family . His feeling can never be conveyed through words , guilty would be a small word he felt he betrayed himself and his life . Nevertheless he was determined to go to India .

His bestest friend Faisu is also accompanying with him . The thing feared the most is his mom's tears which were now caused by him. He never believed or craved for father's love , instead he hated that person the most . He also thought because of that person his mom and himself suffered a lot . Which was partially correct . The mother and son duo always had time for each other , they never missed any of there special occasions. Anika always made time for him , she provided both the love of parents. But she was guilty of a fact that she could not provide same love for her elder son who is unknown to her .

The bond between Faisu and Sid is something whole family cherishes upon . They always fight with each other or tease each other but when a middle man enters or a problem arises both would get each other's back . In childhood when the senior students tried to Sid being fatherless , Faisu would beat the shit out of them . His iconic dialogue was " what if he doesn't have a father , I am there for him ".

They are soul brothers in short . Anika also treated Faisu as her own son. Faisu's parents Mr. Rao and Mrs . Rao always supported Anika in her life . From childhood they grew together Mr .Rao was like a fatherly figure to Sid . They knew about this escape plan and in fact they also helped him. They want to share the reason of her pain and sadnesses but are confined to the promise made to her.

Faisu was trying to lighten the mood of Sid whole the journey . From him Sid was like open and he re read him many times . The Rao siblings and Nigam were admired for there bond shared among them in whole school and society .

After tedious journey of 9 hours , which felt like eternity to them . Finally they are in their motherland " India " , Mumbai the CITY OF DREAMS is awaiting them . Really it is a dream come true for Sid but what happens if his dreams crashes or turns into his nightmare?

Same day at Morning in India

Time : 4 a.m

A man was working out in his gym , he was sweating all over his body . His eyes showed many emotions but most of it is covered with the pain of betrayal. His mind was thinking over one question is MY LOVE WAS NOT ENOUGH ? The atmosphere around him was calm except the ticking of the clock and his heartbeat . Literally anyone visits the house at that time can send chills down their spine . The happiness of the house was gone when she left , the home of prefect craziness turned into a gloomy house .

The man worked for an hour more and went into his room to get have bathe and get ready . It was his daily routine to get up early , workout, do with morning chores , go for office , spend time with his family , sleep and repeat . Such a boring person but but before he was exact the opposite, he hated the workaholic but now he is the perfect example . 

He was done with his work , when he went to the other room ,to wake the person the only reason to live. His son Abhishek Singh Oberoi . The man is revealed to be the one and l Shivaay Singh Oberoi. He was in the room when he heard a murmuring sounds .

Abhi : mom ...... please don't leave......Mom

He was shouting and crying in his sleep . Shivaay immediately woke him up .

Shivaay: Abhi get up ....

He was shaking him hardly, so that he comes into his senses . Abhi woke up with a jerk and immediately hugged his father . Both were crying in each other's embrace .

Abhi : why she left us papa ? What I have done wrong .

Shivaay : leave about her , don't spoil your mood .

Abhi : I just hate her papa ..I hate her so much .

Shivaay simply nodded his head , he cannot hate her neither love her . Meanwhile Abhi hates her to core of his heart . He believes that she left him and went away . On the day of their separation Abhi was at school . He was 4 years when all this happened. He happily returned from school only to be greeted by the news that his mother left . He was angry and never bothered to open the letter she left for him or think about the gifts he received by an anonymous person on his special occasions .

Abhi immediately got ready and had breakfast with his father . Only two persons are important in his life his father and his best friend Avneet Kaur Nandra. They both were childhood friends . He loved her from the day he met her but really scared confess his feelings . Avi is the only who can control his anger . She was his angel in disguise who saved him many times from getting into trouble.

But as in science every action has opposite and equal reaction but it's not in case of Avi , she considers Abhi as her only best friend and his waiting for her Prince Charming. She loves Abhi so much and everyone comes after him.But only as a friend . SHE IS WAITING FOR PRINCE CHARMING.

Abhi was the bad boy of his college , his situations made him like that .  He never tries to get close to a person , because he believes that they will leave like his mother . Avi is the only person he can rely on . He have bad boy group in the college . Being the son of the trustee of the college , his orders are followed by others or else they will face the hell . But nobody knows his soft side which is reserved for his close ones . The fear of losing others made him bad boy with a golden heart.

EOC

Okay I know this chapter is damn boring but this chapter is a filler to the main story as it describes the bonds between the main leads . 

Update of the book will be every Friday or Tuesday, you guys choose . 

Pls vote and comment , share your reviews . Next chapter sidneet is gonna meet , I am damn excited.

Goals : 50+ comments and 50+ followers  (more 3 followers only ) 

Faisal Rao 

Best friend of Siddharth and have sister (revealed later ) . Loves his family the most . Like a brother to Sid and helped him to come to India .

 Like a brother to Sid and helped him to come to India