Chapter 2 ( Run Away )

Both of them did not encounter the rest of the day. Being a single mother Anika always tried to fulfil each and every wish of Sid except him going to India.She did not want to loose him at any cost . The day when her loved ones left her , she was pregnant with Siddharth .In a way Siddharth was her angel who helped her through the darkest phase of her . It was only faisu's mom and dad who supported her whom she fondly calls bhai and bhabi.

Sid was always typical मेरा भारत महान boy from childhood . He thought being an Indian he belonged to India even though born and brought up in England . Whereas Anika don't even want to step in India. She left india for good .

It was almost night , Sid did not come out of the room. Anika was worried and in dilemma whether to send him to India or not . She know that she can't win over his stubbornness also she never want to be barrier to her son's dream . She filled a plate full of food for him, dal chawal and placed a sorry card for shouting in the morning.

She went near his room knocked it thrice but the response was nil. She was afraid and immediately brought a spare key and opened the door only to witness the room being empty and all the clothes from the wardrobe missing and a small note on the bed. The note was as follows .

Dear Mom ,

I am so sorry to leave without informing to you but please i can't study here. Me and faisu are going together. Please forgive me. You always told me to not to give up my goal , I learnt from the best !  If you forgave me just answer the call when I will contact you. Love you so much and take care .

Anika never expected that Sid will take this huge step . She felt hallow again , her loved ones left her again. Tears started flowing through her eyes.But the small sweet gestures Sid leaving a note for her , melted her heart . She smiled through her tears and kissed the note several times.

" IT MAY BE POSSIBLE TO GLIDE PURE GOLD, BUT WHO CAN MAKE HIS MOTHER MORE BEAUTIFUL."

But Siddharth leaving running away from her without her acknowledgment hurt her a lot . Alas she wanted him to be happy but Scared what if Sid meets HIM . What if he gets know about her true identity or her past , which she is hiding from him ? What if Sid gets to know about his father ? This thoughts were consuming her badly .

EOC

Sorry for small chapter. But this a filler for upcoming chapters .The story starts from next chapter.pls vote and comment.

Finally sid is in india . What he did is correct or not ? There are many challenges awaiting for him ? Will he succeed?