Introduction

As written in the description this is not intended to be a proper book and is only the scenarios I created in my head linking multiple shows with each other.

For reading your favorite couple's story, read intro chap number under each character.

For people who haven't watched Sajan Re Phir Jhoot Mat Bolo, here is the summary plus the part where the story changes into mine. There are some parts cut down from the original. (My parts are in italic)

Jaiveer Paramveer Chopra is a wealthy man. He is the son of Paramveer Chopra who is a multimillionaire and the owner of Chopra industries. Jaiveer is studying in college and falls in love with a girl named Jaya. He, however, has lied to Jaya that he is poor because he wanted her to love him for himself and not his wealth. After college, both decide to get married and go to their parents. Jai has a welcome party for Jaya. Meanwhile, at Jaya's house, Jai learns that her father, Lalit Rao Lokhande abhors the rich. He devises an elaborate ruse to play the part of a poor man and comes up with a fake mother Miss Monica Malpani, their innocent and boastful neighbour, fake sister Urmila, a sales girl and his best friend Deepak Tijori acts as sage uncle. Jai constructs a fake poor house beside his mansion with different door to enter from one house to another. Jaya, Lokhande and his servant Sudhakar arrive at their house. Lokhande is impressed with Jai's family and starts to live with them. Jai and Jaya get married and Jaya gives birth to a daughter who they name Jhanvi.

Jaya spies on Jai after she overhears a conversation between Jai and Deepak. On the verge of investigating the truth of Jai's reality, Jaya disguises herself as a maid in the Chopra mansion finally knowing about each and every secret of Jai's richness. Jai appeals to her that the whole drama of being poor was done not to hurt her feelings but to ensure her intact love for him but Jaya is stubborn and refuses to listen to him and as she plans to leave the house ,she accidentally slips off the stairs injuring her head and loses partial memory remembering only the events before her marriage with Jai.

Lokhande brings her back to Jai's house. In the aftermath, Jai tries to convince Jaya into marrying him but she refuses. Jaya begins to develop feelings towards Jai but still feels he is not the right choice for her. Jai uses a clever ruse now of Gyanchand Mahabapu (who is none other than Deepak) to convince Jaya to marry Jai. Jaya agrees to marry Jaiveer. However after the marriage, situations finally open up the truth infront of Jaya and Lokhande. Jaya who still hasn't gotten her memory back doesn't realize her old love and they leave.

Characters:

(Sajan Re Phir Jhoot Mat Bolo)

Jaiveer Chopra/Jay (32 years)
(Hussain Kuwajerwala)

Intro Chap: 1

-The perfect rich guy.
-Loves Jaya and has a daughter Jhanvi who stays with him after their separation.
-Geet's adopted father
-Paramveer Chopra aka PC and Nandini's son.
-Urmila's fake brother.
-Malpani's fake son.
-Deepak's best friend.
-Preeta, Dhwani, Ranbir, Rumi, Kabeer and Aditya's cousin.
-Dev's childhood friend