Funny shit

Zayn POV:D

After that second message everyone was scared,We locked the gurls in Blake and Louis's room.At least one of us would be in there,Right now it was me.

"Zayn?"Kat said as her and Dani sat on the bed hugging each other.

"Yes?"I said looking up from my phone.

"Will we ever find them?"Dani asked her eyes where red and puffy.

I put down my phone and said"Of Course!And nothing will happen to you to."

They both gave me a weak smile,Dani got up and walked to the bathroom.I stood by the door and waited until she was done.It was about a good 10 mintues and she was still in there.

"Dani?"I said knocking on the door.No noise came from inside.

I pounded on the door and still nothing,I tried the handle and it was lock.

"Liam!"I yelled as I threw myself against the door.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs,I threw myself against it againa dn the door opened.I looked in and the window was open but no Dani.

"What!?"Liam said as he walked in,Followed by everyone else.

"Don't tell me."Liam said falling to his knees.

"I'm sorry,Mate."I said as he started to cry.

I just thought of Kat,I ran out and she was sleeping on the bed.Andy ran in and hugged Kat.She woke up and looked scared.

"What's going on?"She asked huggin Andy.

"They got Dani."I said let a tear fall down my face.

Kat's mouth opened and tears flooded her eyes,I heard glass hit the floor.I ran out and saw Liam standing up with glass surrounding him.

"Liam?!"I shouted and ran over to him I saw his hands bleeding.

Louis came running in the hallway with a fist-Aid kit,He threw it to me and I cleaned his hands and put a bandage on them.He put his back against the wall and slid down,He buried his face in his hands.

"S-she's G-gone.."He sobbed,The other guys had tears of there own.

Dani POV:D

I snapped my eyes open and saw a cave like wall in front of me,I looked around it was all like it.I tried to move my hands but they were tied behind me.I tried to get them free,

"It won't work Dani."A voice said somewhere around the place I was in..

"Who's there!?"I said looking around.

"Blake, and Kay."It was Blake's voice.

"BLAKE!KAY!"I shouted and looked around to see them infront of me.

"Hey!"Kay said smiling,

"Where are we?"I asked confused,Last time I checked I was in the bathroom.

"We really don't know,But we guess a cave."Kay said.

"And you are right Kaylee Davis."A really high pitched voice said walking in the room thing.

"And who the fuck are you?"Blake snapped at the girl.

I got a good look at her she was tall,very skinny.She had a pale complexion Bleach blonde hair with thick rimmed glasses.She looked scary,

"Tsk,Tsk Blake Tylers,No need to be rude."The girl said walking towards her.

"Well,No need to kidnap people either."Blake hissed at her,she was getting pissed.

"Are you girls hungry?"Pitched gurl asked smiling at Kaylee.