The finding

Blakes POV:D

We all sat their in the chairs that we were tied too,Logan was watching us while Megan was out somewhere.

"Logan?"I said quietly.

"Yes Miss.Tylers?"He asked as he looked up at me with a frown on his face.

"why are doing it?"I asked confused.

"My sister is my only family and she is really messed up so to make her happy I do anything she asks.I'm really sorry,About everything."He cried,I felt bad.

"It's okay,You let a note for Louis rihgt?"I smiled weakly at him,he nodded.

"Logan!"Megan snapped as she came back into the cave.

"Y-Yes. Sister?"He stuttered and stood up,

"Why are you talking to this slut!?"She growled pointing at me.

"BITCH I'M NOT A SLUT SO FUCK YOU!!"I was getting tired of her calling us names.

"Listen I controll you now,So I call you what ever the fuck I want."She hissed getting out the knife out of her pocket.

She ran it done my arm,She dragged it harder.I tried not to scream If I screamed she would do it harder,I yelped in pain as she slid it across my wrist.

"Are you going to shut it?"She asked quietly,Everyone was looking at me with a fear in their eyes.

I shook my head and she lifted up my shirt alittle and my lines across my stomach,She criss crossed all over my belly.I screamed in pain,"LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE!!!"

"Who said that!?"Megan's head snapped up and left me bleeding really bad.

"Me Bitch!"Dani shouted she looked scary.

"You wanna get cut too?!"Megan screamed walking over to Dani.

"Bring it Bitch,No one likes you!"Dani shouted and tried to get her hands free.

"Listen Miss.Myer's no one is going to help you.Not your boyfriend not your friends.So I would shut up if I were you!"Megan yelled.

I heard a quiet sound and my head snapped up to see a light near the place Megan and Logan come in and out.I guess Megan heard it cause she grabbed a BB gun,"Who the hell is there!?"

The light quickly shut off and it went quiet,I saw a dark figure come forward and Megan shot.I heard a yelp and something drop to the floor,"I'm hit Leave me behind!"

Ok that voice was overeacting alot,

"Andy!?"Kat yelled and had tears making it's way down her cheeks.

"I'm here Baby!?"He shouted back.

I saw Logan move behind Megan and he swung a chair at her head,She face planted on the floor.

"Guys!She is down hurry up!?"I screamed,Logan came over and un-tied me.

The boys come out and quickly run to us and un-tied us,"Get away from her Creeper!"

"Louis!Shut up he saved us and is the one who left you note!"I shouted and gave Logan a hug.

"Blake!"Louis shouted,I looked at him.

"What?"I asked he had horror written all over his face.

"Your bleeding really bad!"He looked as if he was going to faint.

"I already called the Police,Miss.Tylers."Logan said smiling at me.

"Thank you Logan,and call me Blake."I kissed his forehead.

I heard sirens outside,Andy was limping towards the entrance of the cave.

"Help!"He shouted,in came 10 police officers and about 6 ambulance people.

"How many are wounded?"One asked.

"Most are bleeding badly."Harry said walking towards Kaylee who was crying in Niall's shoulder.

They got us all on a strecther and handcuffed Megan and Logan and put them in the back of a police car.

*A week later*

"Baby we make real bands go home and slit their wrists,

We are the Seventh sign of the Apocalypse.

We're running now 'cause we don't know what water is.

Because you don't know -oh-oh...you don't know we're terrible!

You thought that boy-bands were dead and gone,

But just like cancer and aids we're still going strong.

Ten million tween girls and old perverts can't be wrong,

Let's all point, and run! Pointing at stuff is such fun, point, point !

We don't know we're almost done."

I busted out laughing,I was on the floor clunching my stomach.

"Whats so funny Babe?"Louis came in our room confused.

"T-This....V-Video...."I panted.

"What is it?"He asked helping ,me up.

"It's a parody for you guys!"I laughed just thinking about it.

"GUYS!"He yelled and they all came running in even the girls.

"Watch this video!"I said and replayed it.

All of us girls busted out laughing after the video,The boy's were pouting.

"That's not funny!We don't look anything like that!"Zayn whined,I thought it was super funny.

"Aww come on it's funny!"Dani laughed,Liam glared at her.

Andy was even laughing,I was rolling on the floor again.Louis was frowning.

"Aww Baby you are so much sexier than that imposter!"I smiled and gave him a quick peck.

"Good.."He smiled and kissed me again.

"Movie night!"Kat yelled,And we all nodded.

We first watched Toy story Liam's choice,And then it was Mine and Lou's turn we picked Kung Fu Panda 2.

"I Love this movie."I said as I snuggled into Louis's side.

"I Love you Babygirl."He said and kissed my head.

"I Love you too."I yawned.

This is perfect,My life is perfect.I have my friend's surrounding me,Along with the Love of my life.I wouldn't change anything for this moment.I finally felt my life was complete,I felt happy.

(Hope you like! There is only one chapter left,And will be the epilogue.Thanks for sticking throught this story! I have other storys if you like!!!<3 <3 <3 <3)