Chapter 13: The Solution

-------Recap from " The Rise"-------

What happened at the end of part 1 is that Elenor came back from the opposite dimention with Helen who is Elisariana from that dimention. Helen was exited to be up when it is bright out. Elenor told Helen about turf war and showed her the square. Then they went to go play turf war with a team of octolings and the only inkling that was Helen and against a team of octolings. Half way through the match, the other team was attacked by sanitized inklings and sanitized octolings. Elenor realized what was going on and not wanting the last of the city to be sanitized, she told her team to hide in the spawn because they can't get hurt there. Helen and Elenor got to the spawn only the rest of there team got sanitized. While they were hiding in the spawn, Veemo heard a quiet click and realized the spawn was off. Veemo told Elenor and she told Helen to get the police. After Helen left, Elenor turned around to face Elisariana who turned off the spawn with a long stick. Elisariana said that Elenor had gotten in the way of something she was up to and that she wanted revenge. Then she puled out a bullet gun and shot Elenor through her head and killed her. Then, the cliff hanger.

-------End of Recap----------

All of inkopolis is sanitized except for Helen who managed to escape the rest. She found out that Elenor was dead and was really upset about it. She had also been working on an antidote for the serum and she was close. She had also found Lyns home and was using her stuff to make the antidote so she could cure Lyn and the rest of the sanitized inklings and octolings. She wanted to cure Lyn first because Elenor told her that Lyn is one of her best friends. Elisariana was the only one in the octairan empire that wasn't sanitized. Something that Helen didn't know was that Elisariana was outside in the ally and was coming in there. When Helen saw her, she realized that they look a lot alike. When Helen realized that she killed Elenor, she garbed her favored weapon(splat dulies), and was ready to attack.

Elisariana: I'm not here to hurt you. I know that you are trying to make an antidote to the sanitization serum and I want to help you.

Helen:(still holding her dulies) You better not attack me.

Elisariana:(walking to the wall) I guess you're smart not to trust me. If you feel like you need to, you can pat me down.

Helen walked over to her and patted her down and she found 3 knifes, 5 bullet guns, an octo shot, a splat roller, a blaster, ink mines, dark terra dulies, and an ink jet.

Helen: I don't know if you're aware of this only, with all the weapons you have you're kind of making it seem like you came here to hurt me.

Elisariana: Well I didn't. I know a bit about the serum and how to make a cure and I know that you're almost done with it. Just let me help you finish it.

Helen: Fine and if you think about hurting me, I will attack you. Also don't forget this is a temporary truce. I'm almost the same living being that you are. I probably could destroy you.(Elisariana gives her a look) Possibly destroy you.(she gives her another look) Eventually I could.

Elisariana: Yeah, you're weak.

Helen: What? You think I'm weak?

Elisariana: I'm just saying. You should leave the fighting to the inklings and octolings who know how to fight. Also that was a terrible threat.

Helen:(annoyed with Elisariana for being so hard on her) Oh yeah? Then how about you show me a threat huh? I bet you can't think of a good one.

Elisariana: If you think you would win that bet then I would drop you into a bucket of water and evaporate the water I dropped you in.

Helen:(terrified) O-ok-ay I-I w-on-t.

Elisariana: Chill. I'm not going to hurt you right now. You can clam down.

Helen:(calmer) O-okay. I just wish there was a way to bring Elenor back.

Elisariana: Not me.(Helen gives her a look) I said that I wouldn't hurt you now not that I was going to be a kind octoling.

Half an hour latter, Helen and Elisariana had finished the sanitization cure and given it to all of Squidbeak Splatoon, Lyn, and an inkling that has octoling tentacles in the front of her head, pigtails, octoling teeth and kind of looked like a mix between Pearl and Marina. Her name is Hazel. A sanitized octoling came in there. They all pull out there weapons (Pearl= Hero Shot, Marina= Hero Brush, Helen= Splat Dulies, Hazel= Tenta Brella, Callie= Hero Slosher, Marie= Hero Charger, Agent 3= Hero Splatting, Agent 4= Hero Blaster, Olivia= Octo Shot, Lyn= Splatting Elisariana= Splat Roller with limiter removed and a Charged up booyah bomb), were ready to attack then, The octoling grabbed a Hero roller and started to attack Elisariana and she threw her to the ground.

Sanitized Octoling: Ow.

Elisariana: Wait a minute.

Lyn: What?

Elisariana: I recognize her.

Celebrities:(simultaneously) Really?

Hazel and Helen:(simultaneously) Who is she?

Elisariana: She's ...