Chapter 15: The Fallen leader

Elenor was still suspicious of Elisariana acting so trustworthy. With them all miles under the ocean, she could easily just kill them all. She had learned her lesson about trusting this octoling, don't do it. She knows that she is waiting for them to lower their guard so she can kill them that much easer. Elenor was not going to give in to it.

Elisariana: Hey ponytail, are you there or are you dead for good this time?

Elenor: I knew it! You're trying to-

Elisariana:(covering Elenors mouth so she can't yell at her) Will you stop being paranode?

Elenor:(after Elisariana moves her hand) So, your not killing us.

Elisariana: I said keep your guard up. You don't know what could be here and what here is dangerous. Grab your weapon.

Elenor: Why?

Elisariana: I just told you. If you want to leave alive, you most likely need a weapon.

Elenor:(after pulling out her Hero Roller) I still don't trust you.

Elisariana:(walking away) I wouldn't trust me either.

Elenor follows her still caught up in her thoughts and ignoring the world around her.

Elenors thoughts: I know what she's planning. She's gonna wait until we all trust her. Then she's gonna kill us all. I'm not buying this innocent act. She's obviously up to something.

Then Marina tackles Elenor wich brings her back to reality.

Elenor: Hey, what was that for?(realizing it was Marina and not Elisariana) Why did you tackle me?

Marina: Did you want to get splatted?

Elenor: What do you mean?

Marina: Elisariana was right about this place. It's crawling with dangerous creatures and she says that they probably mutainized from all the chemicals here. She also says that a lot of the chemicals are radioactive.

Elisariana: Get up or get killed by those.

She pointed at a mutein creature that looked like a mix between an inkling and octoling. It has the eyes of an inkling, the tentacles of an octoling in the front and of an inkling in the back, and vampire teeth. The eyes and skin are black and the tentacles are orange. One of the muteins tried to attack them and Elisariana threw it across the room.

Elenor:(shocked) What was that?

Elisariana: A mutein. If you don't want to get killed, I think you should get up.

Elenor: By you?

Elisariana: The muteins dummy.

Helen: Hey, you can bite her head off after we help all the sanitized inklings and octolings.

Elisariana:(under her berth) I'd like to bite off a lot more.

Hazle:(looking at some strange tube full of a green liquid) Hey, what's this?

Elisariana: That's a radioactive chemicals don't touch it unless you want to blow up.

Lyn: So, where can I make the antidote?

Elisariana:(pointing at a door) In there.

A few hours latter, Lyn finished making the antidote and they were about to head back to the surface. Lyn gave them each some of the antidote so they could split up and find more inklings and octolings.

Elenor: Let's get in the sub.

Elisariana: I can't let you do that.

Marina: What do you mean?

Elisariana: I mean this.

Then she opens the door so water will fill up the lab.

Pearl:(lying) I told you she was no good.

Elenor: That was me.

Pearl: I don't think it was.

Lyn: Hey! Can we just focus on the fact that this whole place is flooding?!

Elisariana: You can but it won't help you.

Then she jumps out the door and swims to the surface.

Elenor:(to Lyn) Do you still have that respawn thing?

Lyn: You mean this?

Then Lyn pulls out the thing that she used to turn on a spawn for Elenor from under the ocean.

Elenor: Yes. Can you use it on us?

Lyn: The spawn won't work again and someone will have to stay behind and die.

Elenor: I doubt that anyone would be willing to die.

Captain Cuttlefish: I'll stay behind.

Marie: Grampa you can't!

Callie: Marie's right, you can't stay behind and die!

Lyn: We have about 50 minuets until the whole lab is flooded.

Captain Cuttlefish: I'll stay behind and you girls will go and live instead of die down here.

Callie: Why you? Why not, uh Hazel! She's just a clone!

Hazel: A clone that can hear you.

Captain Cuttlefish: I have already lived longer than the rest of you. Go with the rest of the agency.

Lyn:(grabbing Callies wrist and poking her with the needle) 35 minutes until this whole place is flooded.

Marie: I'll never forget you Grampa.

Callie: Me nether.

Lyn:(doing the same thing she did to Callie to Marie) 32 mints

Then Callie and Marie hug Captain Cuttlefish for the last time they will ever hug him again. Then the water floods the room and Captain Cuttlefish is splatted for good. After they respawn, Callie and Marie start to cry after loosing their grandpa and all of Squidbeak Splatoon (except for Elenor) is upset because they lost their leader. Elenor was not upset because she never really knew him.