Chapter 2

A/N Konbonwa!!! hello! SO I just thought of this awesome idea for a brand new story that has nothing to do with anime...well its anime but its not a fanfiction ^_^ its called Sakura...should I start writing? Anyways! Enjoy! comment, Fan, vote!

Hitomi's P.O.V.

"I changed my mind about threatening your father...You have to join the host club" Kyoya said with an evil smirk.

"W...What?" I stuttered.

"Perfect Kyoya! You are the Shy Genius Type!!!" Tamaki yelled, I rolled my eyes.

"Wait do I have to change my name?" I asked.

"Well of course, Instead of Being Hitomi Hiroshi you are now Hitori Hiroshi, 'Hitomi's' Twin brother." Kyoya said.

"Then explain to me where 'Hitomi' Will go?" I asked, he chuckled.

"To live with her Aunt" He smirked.

"Well thought up" I muttered.

"Oh and Hitomi, you have to cut your hair" He said, looking over his glasses there was a hint of pure evilness, I gasped.

"C...Cu..Cut my hair?!?!" I whispered yelled, in shock.

"Or...wear a wig" He said.

"Senpai, do not scare me like that" I said, sighing in relief.

"So you will do it?" The twins asked.

"I have to, but I hope Blondie here shuts his annoying loud mouth, Otherwise I'm not sure I'll last" I said pointing to the Blond, he had a smile then it disappeared and he went back into his little depression corner, I rolled my eyes.

"Then you wont last a minute" The twins said, laughing.

"Great" I muttered.

"Tamaki, please stop sulking and lets change Hitomi's appearence" Kyoya said writing down in his notebook, 'Tamaki' flew out of his corner with a smile on his face.

"Oh lord! He's bipolar!" I thought.

"YOU will start today! Haruhi! Change her into a male uniform!" Tamaki said.

"Sure" Haruhi said plainly.

A/N sorry for interrupting! But, I forgot to mention that Hitomi has Glasses like Haruhi's that she doesn't like to wear and she had put them on when she started playing the piano and hasn't taken them off yet....so yeah...she has horrible eye sight though.

"Mori Senpai! Get Eye Contacts! Kyoya is the only one allowed to wear glasses!" Tamaki yelled, I cringed, Mori Senpai ran out without a saying a word.

"What did I say about yelling!" I thought.

"Hikaru, Kaoru! Get a wig! Make the color match perfectly!" He ordered.

"Yes Boss!" They saluted and ran out.

"Hey Hitomi lets get you dressed" Haruhi said grabbing my arm.

"Okay" I said.

"I'm sorry this had to happen to you" She said.

"Its okay, how did you get stuck with them?" I asked.

"Well I knocked over this really expensive vase, that cost over 8 million yen, and now I'm indebted to them." She explained.

"Kyoya senpai is pure evil" I said.

"Yeah....he's always like that" Haruhi said.

She led me to a male bathroom nearby, she handed me a male uniform. She shut the curtain and I got dressed into the uniform.