╰┈➤❝ 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ❞

╳°»。 ∾·⁙· ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ·⁙·∾ 。«°╳

°» ·· ·· «°

Kana had just finished getting dressed when a slow knock sounded at the door.

The two girls were greeted by a tired Louis with Juli on his shoulder, squeaking away.  Kana had never been too attached to that squirrel.

"Louis!" Ema smiled happily, greeting the brother.  She walked up and hugged him.  Kana watched the exchange silently.  She didn't know what to think of Louis exactly- Ema claimed she had told her everything, but Kana sensed that Ema was keeping a few things about her and Louis to herself.  She knew the girl would have a few secrets herself, but Kana still felt uneasy.  It wasn't like Ema to keep things from her.

"Hey Ema, sorry I was asleep.  I brought Juli."  Louis nodded towards the squirrel, who instantly launched itself at Ema. 

"Juli!" She gasped, catching the animal that continued to furiously squeak.

Ema sat on the bed once again, holding Juli and whispering to him.  Kana chose to ignore her niece's deteriorating sanity.  She turned toward Louis who smiled with ease.

"Hi there, I'm Louis.  I'm like, a hairdresser and stuff?"  Kana raised an eyebrow.  He sounded high, but that was probably just how he talked.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Kana."  Kana introduced herself.

"Kana... that's a pretty name," Louis mumbled, testing the new name out.  Kana thanked him.  She then noticed that Louis had begun to stare.

"What is it?  Is there something on my face?" Kana reached her hand up, knowing there was nothing there, but she just wanted to ease the awkwardness of the situation.

Louis shook his head.  "It's nothing really, I was just admiring your hair.  It looks, like, healthy, ya know?"  Kana thanked him once again, not knowing how to reply to something like that.  "Maybe I could style your hair some time?" Louis offered.

Kana thought for a moment.  It would be nice to have her hair styled...  "I'll take you up on your offer one day." She nodded politely.  Louis seemed happy by how he nodded with a more relaxed smile.

After a while of talking, Ema took Louis back to bed, claiming he had dark circles under his eyes and he should get some rest.  Kana continued to unpack alone but stopped once her stomach ached painfully.  Kana chided herself.  She hadn't eaten since that morning, and it was now very late.

Deciding it wasn't too late to eat, Kana got up and left the remaining boxes, walking out and going downstairs to the kitchen.  She was glad that Ema had drawn a layout of the house for her since she could easily get around now.

Entering the main room, Kana was met with a few of the brothers still up and about.  Masaomi, Kaname, Hikaru, Subaru, Yusuke, Tsubaki, and Azusa.  They all seemed to be having an entertaining conversation sitting on the couch.