CHAPTER 7

THE DARK SIDE OF YOUR DREAMS

~•~

I was surprised because of his sudden hug. I broke up the hug, he only looked at me very confused.

—Are you fine? —. He asked me worried

—Yes... I believe so

—As I was telling you, thank you so much for your help

—I didn't do anything important. It was... Nothing.

I remembered the words of that man, he was right, he's right... I don't need to hear a "thank you" I only wanted to help my boss and his family... I don't need anything, my heart acted of the best way... I know what she felt when she helped me in my dream...

—What do you want? I need to reward your help.

—No... That's not necessary.

—Oh, it is indeed.  Oh I get it, maybe you... What do you think about 2 days off... Or 3... Or 4...? —.  He smiled

I did the same because I needed to hide my confusion.

—It's okay...

—Please take two days off but if you want 2 more. I know you hate this job... but... anyways... I've told you how much important is to have a job. If you wanna other 2 days off,  let me know. Go home and take a rest —. He told me happily.

I didn't do it because I wanted to get a reward, I acted genuinely but... I also need to think about my dreams. "What's going on?" I'm not feel in the best mood to work while I can't help thinking about him and what's going on in my life.

I took my bag and went out to the nearest park... I have to think among nature. It will help me to recover.

I didn't know how many steps I gave to arrive at the park. I walked with the only idea of my dreams, I sat down on the first place I could. I saw children playing in front of me, I remembered the day when my mom played with me at the new park near of my house in that moment. I was happy because there wasn't a park near our house and when people decided to make a park, I was the happiest girl on the world.

"How my life could change rapidly?", "How come I arrived at this point?", "Who's he?", "What stuff does he wanna teach me?"

I was deeply thinking about this things when my cellphone rang. I picked up the call without seeing the ID on the screen.

—Hi?! —. I asked confused.

—Oh, I can't believe... Oh, my little girl... I can't believe, is it you? —. She asked me crying out.

I suddenly got up from the place I was sitting on. My tears were about falling down and my voice turned into unstable.

—How... How are you?