Me and my Husband (angst)

ART IS NOT MINE!! CREDIT TO THE ARTIST!

(I do not own me and my husband, this song is by Mitski.)

(An AU where Killua mentally abuses Gon, and Kurapika asks how they are doing.)

3rd Person POV:

"Hey Gon." Kurapika asks. "Yes, Kurapika?" Gon musters up a descent smile. "I was wondering, how have you and Killua been." Kurapika smiles, and Gon starts to freak out.

"Oh- uh well- me and my husband we are doing better.. it's always been just him and me together." Gon says with a blank face. And Kurapika looks at him confused.

"So I bet all I have on that.. furrowed brow.. and at least in this lifetime we're sticking together me and my husband we're sticking together.." Gon rubs his arm a bit, and looks down at the ground, feeling tears well in his eyes

Kurapika stares at him worriedly. "Uh-huh.. go on.."

Gon flinches, snapping his head to look at the taller male. He sighs, "And i am the idiot with a painted face.. in the corner taking up space," he recites what killua tells him almost everyday.

Gon wipes the corner of his eyes. "But when he walks in.. I am loved.. I am loved," he starts to laugh a little.
"Me and my husband, we are doing better.. it's always been just him and me together.." Gon sobs.

"So I bet all I have, on that furrowed brow, and at least in this lifetimes are sticking together.. me and my husband we're sticking together, me and my husband we are doing better.." Gon finished with his eyes widened.
"Gon..-"

"GON! COME ON!" Killua yells. Gon flinches, "C-coming..!" Gon says back, making sure not to raise his voice too loud.

He looks back at Kurapika, with helplessness in his eyes. Kurapika looks back at him with a worried expression. "Bye Kurapika.. cya later." Gon quickly scrambles to meet his husband at the door.
Killua ruffles his hair. "Good boy." Killua harshly takes Gons hand.

"Thank you guys for having us! Right Gon?" He looks at Gon with an innocent smile on his face. "Yes, thank you for having us.." Gon says with a crooked smile.

"Let's go." Killua drags Gon out of the door.

Me and my husband we're sticking together
Me and my husband we are doing better..

Fin