7 mins in heaven , Hikaru X Reader X Kaoru *Lemon

*Lemon

( You Pov )

"We cant really be playing 7 minutes in heaven ," I couldn't help my pout when my friends made me sit in the circle of girls. This version the boys where picked in a separate room. Now it was our turn. Renge spun the bottle ," come to momma!" She had her fingers crossed just as the other girls had. To my surprise it landed on me. Girls glared at me some even whined. My friend was overjoyed and blindfolded me. "Dont you dare hold back ," she hissed into my ear ," I need details. She helped guide to the closet. As soon as the door closed hands reached for me. I groan in suprise as they tug my lip before kissing me wasting no time. Their kiss urged me to respond. I did so and tugged their lip in return. His hands seek under my dress making me blush. I gasp as he cupped my breasts rolling my buds. He invaded my mouth kissing me into a daze. It felt like two sets of hands now. A set played with my breasts and nipples the other seeked my pantie. The moment he slipped a hand into my panties I knew I was done for. I broke the kiss moaning as fingers enter me from behind but then another hand abused my clit. He tugged my hair and took my mouth into a demanding kiss. I whimper in this new hungry kiss. My legs began to tremble the closer I got. I felt another mouth slide down my neck. Just before they could undo the tie the was a knock. "1 minute, " they warned. A low growl left him. My legs gave out as they now ruthlessly pleasured me. I couldn't hold back my cry of pleasure warning snickers from the other side as I came. Dazed I didn't realize they held me up having fixed my clothes. The door opened and my blindfold was taken off. My cheeks turn dark red as I saw exactly made me cum so hard in my life. Well I should say the two,because the Hitachiin twins smirking down at me. The girls started to curse me out even more. My friend basically ripped me away from the twins for details. I glanced back to the twins who sucked their finger catching my eye. They winked at me.
They found me on my way back from the bathroom after my friend had tried to force me for details. It was Hikaru who pulled me to him and Kaoru who locked me in place between the two. Hikaru tilted my chin to make me look up at him. His lips traced along mine as Kaoru rubbed my sides. Trailing his lips along my neck, both of them made me shiver. "How about we continue this at our place, " Hikaru offered. "We think its about time to experiment with another, " Kaoru purred. My voice came a bit husky ," when?" "How about now," Kaoru smiled against my neck. "We where just on our way out," Hikaru let his hand trial from my chin to my throat. His fingers barely touching me but left me trying to get closer. I nod unable to speak. Letting them guide me away.

( Kaoru Pov )

We wasted no time in getting her home. I groan as she saddled me kissing and licking what she could of my flesh. We had nearly ripped our clothes off one another to get to our goals. Now she was grinding her wet pussy against my cock. "His nipples are sensitive, " Hikaru purred in her ear as he gripped my cock positioning me at (Y/n)s entrance. I couldn't help the glare I shot past to my brother before she nipped one causing me to arch for more. She lowered herself into me in the same movement. I groan feeling nothing like it. Hikaru let her ride a bit before positioning behind her. When he thrusts into her along side me I almost lost it. She grew so tight around us. Hikaru groans caressing her body. (Y/n) moans trying to move herself on us. Her hands rub my chest making me bite my lip as she used her thumbs to tease my nipples. She was going to abuse the knowledge given to her. "Hikaru loves his hair to be tugged," I groan. Hikaru thrusts hard into her when she tested it. (Y/n) whimpers as he started to ride her hard against my sensual thrusts. She arched against Hikaru showing off her gorgeous body to my view. To watch my brother caress her and tease her was a sight to behold. Using my thumb I tub the pad of it against her clit. I moan as she tightened further on us. (Y/n) leaned down to me taking my mouth into a deep kiss. Out of habit I laced my fingers into her hair and tugged like I would Hikaru. She moans deeply and teased my mouth. Hikaru growled and leaned forward sandwiching her between us. He hooked his arms around her waist. Hikaru didn't like to be left out I knew this but I also knew what he was going to do. I nearly smirk in the kiss. Oh she was in for it now.

( Hikaru Pov )

Willing her to focus back onto me I hook my hands on her waist gearing up. Jackhammering into her now she broke the kiss moaning out her hand flying back into my hair pulling it hard. I didnt let up. Kaoru even increased the speed of his thrusts. His tumb moving across her clit even faster. Kaoru groans as her nails clawed into his chest trying to keep from being jolted forward. (Y/n) burried her face in his neck lifting her hips in surrender. I purr kissing her shoulder. Her head shot up the moment my hand made contact with her bare ass. She clench around us in suprise. "Jesus, " Kaoru groans. I slap her ass again making her clench around us again. (Y/n) cried out as she got even wetter. "Someone is fucking loving this," I purr locking my fingers into her hair pulling it back exposing her throat and neck to my brother. Kaoru didn't waste a breath as he attacked her gorgeous breasts. "God yes," she whimpers her body trembling for us. Her pussy started to spasm around us in warning. I groan against her neck. "Your gonna cum soon," I tug her earlobe. "I c-cant ," she whimpers, " I cant hold it back!" I wanted to smack her as again and demand that she did. However I caught my brothers gaze he was close himself. I groan feeling my balls tense up getting ready.

( You Pov )

They where pushing me further than any othet of my lovers. Hikaru knew just how to dominate me as Kaoru knew exactly how to touch me. Hikaru pulled my hair again this time guiding me to his lips. I now knew who I had kissed in the second kiss. He took my mouth in the same hungry kiss. So close now my girl parts ached so ready for release. I whimper into Hikaru mouth as Kaoru slapped my clit just enough to set me off. I came hard breaking the kiss my back arching in purr bliss. Kaoru moans gripping my hips as he came. Hikaru followed shortly his fingers stoll locked in my hair letting my orgasm milk them for all they where worth. I collapsed onto Kaoru moaning lazily as this only took his softening cock deeper into my creamy pussy. Hikaru pulled out so we didnt crush Kaoru. I was gonna love being their new play thing. To think that silly game started something as hot as this.