I want both ,Hikaru X Kaoru X maid female Reader *Lemon

~~Quick~~

I am sorry it took so long or if this lemon isn't as good as the others. Been distracted lately and unable to focus.
Also if I missed your request let me know because I have :

1. 7 mins in heaven pt3 ( Final)
2. Honey X Male reader
3. Reader X Host Club

~~~~

( You Pov )

I originally took the job because I needed the money. Now, well I had more than enough. I stayed behind for Hikaru and Kaoru. Of course I let them believe I was only in it for the money. Otherwise things might get unprofessional. Today things where changing. Instead of kitchen duty I was told to wake the Hitachiin twins. However when I pushed the door open they where awake the one in the bed naked. I squeak apologizing turning to go but the door closed. Coming face to face with Hikaru. A devilish smirk played on his face making my heart skip a beat. I glanced to the door then back to him. "Someone forgot to tell us something, " Hikaru got into my personal space. His bare body pressing close to me. My cheeks flame as I felt his hard cock press into my lower belly. "Wh-What do you mean," I took a couple steps back but trip on the clothes on the floor. I landed on the bed next to Kaoru. He moved quickly pinning my arms above my head. "Now dont lie," Hikaru knelt at the edge of the bed taking my shoes off. My heart seemed to pick up overtime. "You have three chances to tell us," Kaoru warned. "Two now," Hikaru purred pulling my tights down. My cheeks flame hot," I dont know wh-" I felt his fingers at my entrance. "Is that your second response, " Kaoru leaned down taking my covered nipple into his mouth. I gasp and arch at the same time Hikaru thrusts two fingers into me moving my panties aside. "God shes soaked," Hikaru told Kaoru how growns in anticipation. Hikaru moved his fingers in ways that had me seeing stars. Kaoru shifted my uniform exposing my breasts to him. I whimper riding Hikarus fingers while Kaoru lavished my breasts in affection. The closer I got the more they seemed to work together to make me cum. Just as I was on the peak they pulled away. I whimper and arch for relief. "I'll give you another shot at your second response, " Hikaru licked my juices from his fingers making my pussy clench with need. "I dont even know what you want me to say," I whimper but also turned on more by this game. "I think she gave up her second response, " Kaoru bent over sucking my clit hard. My hips buck forward as I moan out. He pulled back letting my clit leave his mouth with a pop. I wanted them so bad it hurt, I've never felt so fucking empty in my life. "Please, " I whimper opening my legs further for then. "I don't think she's gonna tell us," Hikaru told Kaoru as he slapped my pussy right on my clit making me see stars. "Then she doesn't get us," Kaoru started to get up. "I have my own money but I chose to stay with you both," I yank myself away from them fixing my clothes my cheeks burning. "Why," they both asked. "Isn't it obvious, " I reach for my shoes but one stopped me. Kaoru lifted my chin though I kept my eyes downcast. "We really need to hear you say it," his voice was to raw , to real. "I love you both no matter what I do," I admitted looking up to them. Before I could say any thing else his lips crash down on mine. I moan into his mouth as he kissed me passionately. He broke our kiss, but as soon as I breathed Hikaru was kissing me with the same if not a bit of furious passion. Kaoru gently undid the buttoms and ties of my maid outfit. Hikaru lifted me pressing his hard length against me. I whimper , the empty felling only seemed to intensify. Instead of Hikaru, Kaoru was the first to thrust into me from behind. I gasp arching feeling his fingers caressing me. Hikaru's thrust came as a surprise though it shouldn't have. Gripping at what I could I let out a deep moan. My pussy had never felt so full, stretched. They had gotten me so wet that they slide right in , my juices leaking further between my thighs. "God damn it shes so wet," Kaoru hissed.

( Kaoru Pov )

Fuck she was so wet and seemed to get wetter. I moan thrusting harder and deep. Wanting this for so long I hardly felt like myself. There was no way in hell I wanted to hold back. (Y/n) cried out as I took the lead thrusting into her like my very life depends on it. Hikaru groans holding her legs open as I help hold her up. It was the first time we agreed to share a woman. Well share anyone. Her tight box wrapped around us felt so much better than our hands. At the same time we both seemed to shift for a better hold. (Y/n) cried out in ecstacy, " god right there!" Hikaru smirked holding his position. Holding my own position I thrust harder. Her body trembled as her pussy clenched around us. I groan as she stared to become tighter. Hikaru seemed to figure out what each if us where hitting. I followed the instructions he groans to me. The moment I swiveled my hips as he had told me (Y/n) nearly screamed with pleasure. She tried to get away now but we held her in place. "Its to much," she nearly sobbed. Her pussy convulsed around us making my eyes nearly roll to the back of my head. Determined to feel more of of I moved my hips faster in the same swivel as Hikaru caressed her legs one hand dipping between her legs. (Y/n) tried to buck before tensing up as if she gave up , but then she came. She came hard crying out our names. It was to much for the both of us. I moan cumming deep inside her right along side my twin.

~~Time skip~~

( Hikaru Pov )

Our first time with (Y/n) and we get her pregnant. It didn't matter if it was one of us who got her pregnant. We adored our twins. Though I rather it have been boys. The girls nuzzle into me making me melt. Okay girls where okay too, but when they start dating we where going to have our hands full. (Y/n) moans in her sleep as Kaoru held her waiting his turn to hold the twins. I smile to him shyly. "And here we thought we would never be daddies," he teased. "They won't feel as alone as we felt ," I nuzzle the girls feeling my protective side rising.