Join us , Hikaru X Reader X Kaoru *Lemon/fluff

( Hikaru Pov )

I blush as Kyoya flexed his fingers just right.(Y/n) moan out arching her glistening pussy facing me. My shorts growing extremely tight. His hot mouth at her throat. She shiver as his tounge glides over her spot. "Who's going to go first," he questioned rolling her clit with one of his finger's. "Hikaru, " she looked back at me knowing I was there. I had walked in on them, well I thought I did. Now I knew this was planned. "Won't you take me," she reached back gripping her ass. At the same time Kyoya pulled his fingers out of her to spread her. Exposing her clenching needy hole. I groan stepping forward before kneeling behind her. Spreading her even further for me I lick at her heated flesh. (Y/n) cried out as I latched around her clit. Kyoya moans as she took him in her mouth. Tugging her clit I pulled back. She whimpered trying to follow my mouth for more. Taking my cock from my pants I stroke myself for some relief before taking off my clothes. "Condom," I asked when I realized I didn't have one. "I'm on the shot and I'm clean," she moans licking along Kyoya's cock ," but if you want , they are on the night stand." I look to the unopened box then back to her. Kyoya was clearly enjoying the blow job. The look in his eyes told me that she wasn't lying. I groan the temptation to great. Placing the head of my cock at her entrance. I bite my lip when she moans trying to press back. Griping the base I tease her gluding my cock along her folds making (Y/n) whimper. Just before she lost it I thrust into her. Slowly, inch by inch, enjoying the feeling of her walls stretching for me. I moan thrusting into her slow at first but building.

(Kyoya Pov )

I groan holding her hair out of her way as she took my cock into her throat. Working her head back and forth. Moaning around me as Hikaru took her from behind. My eyes nearly roll into the back of my head as she started humming a single note. Vibrating her throat around me. It wasn't the first time but fuck I couldn't last long when she did it. Hikaru moan gripping her hips. "She loves it hard," I purr giving away her secrets. Hikaru started pounding into her hard. (Y/n) moans whimpering as she arched. I groan since she stopped working me. Guiding her back to my cock she really attacked it. "Fuck me," I moan watching her sexy little ass work me with a fire. "Oh fuck," Hikaru moans slipping a hand under her ," shes about to cum~" She whimpered around my cock. The moment he abused her swollen clit she cried out but then continued sucking , working me. My head flew back as I came unable to hold back. (Y/n) came for Hikaru who came deep in her pussy. Both I and (Y/n) gasp in shock when Hikaru flipped her onto her back. "I want to fuck her face while you take her," Hikaru purred. (Y/n) liked her lips tiliting her head over the edge of the bed. I purr tilting her hips up as I got inbetween her her thighs. Hikaru thrusts his cock into her open mouth. I could actually her throat expanding for him. Groaning I thrust into her loving how she gripped me, still quivering from earlier.

( Reader Pov )

Kyoya thrust hard into me making me arch. I grip Hikaru's ass as he fucked my face groaning. Never had I been so high, so empowered and yet dominanted. I didn't know of I was so wet or it was Hikaru's cum or even both. However our juices leaked between my cheeks as Kyoya pumped deeply into me. Hikaru groans gripping my sides while Kyoya caressed my legs. I reached down and rubbed my own clit and caressed my own breast. "Naughty girl," Hikaru purred pulling back pulling out of my mouth ," look down at your pussy~" Looking down, watching Kyoya pump in and out of me burned into my mind inching me closer. Hikaru purred holding his cock above my face. I purr repositioning myself back for him. Kyoya tilted my hips just right making me moan around Hikaru. My legs started trembling around Kyoya's waist as I got close. I rub my clit faster ,harder. Hikaru hissed his balls tensing up. My jaw slightly ached from taking them both for so long. I came hard around Kyoya who moans. Cumming deep inside me. Hikaru came making me gag just a bit but I drank it. He pulled out caressing my cheek clearly worried he pushed me to far. I melt looking up at him.

~Time Skip Fluff~

( You Pov )

I lay inbetween my lovers, snugging them. Since that night I couldn't sleep without the both of them beside me. "You awake," Hikaru asked softly running his fingers lightly along my arm. "Maybe ," I smile sleepily. "You both aren't as sneaky as you think you are," Kyoya chuckled. "We weren't trying to be sneaky," I kiss his chin ," sneaky is going to the bathroom together and having fun without you." He playfully growls and squeezed my ass. "Now now ," Hikaru kissed along my jaw ," play nice." I playfully pout knowing I'd get more kisses. Kyoya and Hikaru kiss me tenderly, one after the other. "What is it love," I look to Hikaru as I leaned into Kyoya. "Well its something Kyoya and I where talking about," he admitted. I look up to Kyoya lifting an eyebrow. "We wanted to bring it up to you," he put his hands up in surrender. I sat up getting nervous," what is it?" They sat up pulling me on my lap. Stroking and soothing me, worry in their eyes. Their reassurances had me relaxing. Leaning back into them waiting for them to explain. "Hikaru and I were talking about kids," he admitted. I look at them shocked. "We want to start a family," Hikaru looked nervous ," but we cant see ourselves with anyone else. If you'll have us and only if your rea-" I pin them both kissing them. Over and over again, my heart overflowing with love. "I'll cancle my appointment for my shot," I couldn't stop myself from stroking their faces their hair. I just wanted to love them to adore them. They must have felt the same because they kissed me with such love such passion tears welled in my eyes. Kyoya wiped my tears away ," why are you crying?" Hikaru tried to kiss away my tears. "I'm just so happy," I admitted. They pull me closer gently stroking my hair. God if this was a dream don't wake me up!