5.

Wednesday, I woke up early and went straight to my pottery barn after my morning routine. I just need to relax and this is how I did it. I loved making pottery. My grandmother taught me when I was about seven. She brought me my first wheel at 10 and I haven't stop since then.

I just do it for my enjoyment. I don't really sell them because I'm still an amateur. The only time Iv sold them is if I get custom request from teachers, neighbors, friends of the family and etc. Or I'll donate them to thrift shops if I run out of storage space.

I was in the middle of finishing up a very complicated vase when I heard, "Hey" I jumped and my finger went right through the side.

"Damn it!" I hissed. I looked up to see Blue leaning in the door way with the stupidest smirk.

"Shit sorry. I thought you heard me open the door." He said not sounding sincere at all. But who could with a voice like that. It wasn't crazy deep but it was soothing deep. Never mind I'm getting carried away.

"No I didn't because I was trying to concentrate." I said pointing at the ruined pot. "Now I have to start all over."

"Um, how about I help?" He suggested eagerly.

"And how would you do that, do you make pots?"

"Nope. Put you could teach me."

"I don't have time for this."

"Come on.Just show me how to make....... a cup or something."

"Why aren't you with Drew. That's who you came to see right."

"Yea, but he had to take Liliana somewhere. Come on just show me. I'm a fast learner."

I thought about it for a second.

"UGGGH fine. Sit." I plopped some fresh clay on the wheel before I got up from my spot in front of it and Blue sat there.

" Ok first, make sure your clay is wet. Gently press on the pedal. Now, cup one hand on the side and one on top. With the one on the side your gonna guide and the one on top your going to gently press down with." He started as instructed.

"You wanna do this until u get a cylinder shape." He was doing ok at first and then I went down hill.

"No, no, no. Your pressing down to hard, we aren't making plates. You gotta guid-. Do you want me to just show you?" I asked getting frustrated.

"Sure but. I thought I was doing pretty good."

"Shut up and scoot back." I sat in front of Blue by the wheel and showed him how to do it properly. "Press and guide."

I felt his arms by my sides and then his hands over mine. "Like this?" He asked. His hot breath sent goosebumps down my back and I shivered.

"Y- yea." He leaned in closer and heat started to rise in my cheeks. "Now take two fingers and push down in the middle to make a hole." I guided his finger with my hand. They were so big.

He was so close his lips brushed against my ear as he spoke again. "Am I doing it right?" He asked oh so innocently and that was my breaking point.

"Yep. Just fine." I said abruptly jumping from the seat. Good thing I didn't mess up the cup. "Keep doing that and I'll be back." I said before running out of the barn.

I didn't go far. I just needed to put some distance between us. I didn't like my body reacting against my will. I have this thing where if I'm even shown the slightest implication of affection my body reacts to it. No In a sexual way. But I blush, sweat, goosebumps or that little fluttering feeling in the pit of your stomach.