Master

>Short summary: Christian puts on a maid costume for Mitchel lmao ⚠️SMUT⚠️

>This one-shot plot was a suggestion idea that @xo.atlntq on Instagram dm'd me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christian's POV:

Christian looked at himself in the mirror, adjusting the little bow around his neck. What will Mitchel think? He wondered. Christian sighed after a few minutes of fiddling, then turned to head back to his room to change. This was ridiculous! There's now way that he'd like it. Quickly, he did a little twirl, letting the skirt float up around his legs. Christian watched it fall, then made his decision: it looked dumb. 

Before he could change, he heard the front door to the house open. Christian panickily checked the clock. Mitchel was home from the studio early. 
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Christian thought. If I run now, I'll make it to the room and he won't see.

Christian heard the familiar sound of Mitchel's voice as he called, "Kras, you home?" Christian's heart raced. He was closer than he thought. Before he could duck into the closet, Mitchel entered the room. 
"Kras?" Mitchel called, but then he saw him. 

He froze. Mitchel raise his brows. 
"Christian-?" He asked.
"Uh... Welcome home, Master?" Christian felt his face and ears heat up in embarrassment, and covered his blush with his hands. It didn't help that Mitchel burst out laughing. "Christian, what is this?" He asked. In response, he only kept hiding his face. 

"I'm sorry, I know it's dumb," He mumbled. When Mitchel finally stopped laughing, he stepped closer to the younger man, jangling his keys. "I didn't think you'd be the type to wear a maid costume," He murmured. 

"I know, I'll change," Christian replied. He knew it. He knew he wouldn't like it. And it kind of hurt that Mitchel laughed at him. He supposed it was better than silence, though. When he turned to leave, he felt Mitchel's hand grab his arm. "Wait," He said. His other hand found it's way around his waist. "Don't go, baby, it's hot."

Mitchel's POV:

He wasn't able to get much done at the studio, and was really looking forward to seeing Christian. He always brightened his mood, even when he yelled at him for doing something stupid. When he walked into the house, he certainly wasn't expecting to see his best friend in a maid costume, but fuck, it looked good. 

Mitchel tossed his keys onto the couch, pulling the younger man into a kiss. 
"Really?" Christian asked when he pulled away. "You like it?" Hope filled his eyes and Mitchel smiled. God, he was so cute. "Of course," Mitchel told him, and kissed him again. 

This time, Christian was much more relaxed. He even spread their lips apart, deepening the kiss. Mitchel moved downward to the younger man's neck, pulling down the ruffled fabric from the black and white costume. He kissed his chest and collar, leaving red marks on his skin. 

The younger boy began whining after all the kissing, practically begging for more. 
"You wore this for me," Mitchel said after a while, continuing to kiss him. "So thoughtful of you," He cooed. In response, Christian gripped Mitchel's shirt, pressing his crotch into Mitchel's thigh while continuing to whine. "Yet so needy," Mitchel finished. He wrapped one of his hands around the base of Chastain's throat, continuing to kiss him and lead him into the kitchen.  

"The bedroom..." Christian trailed off. Mitchel lifted Christian onto the breakfast table. It was just the perfect height. He ran his hands under the younger man's skirt, feeling up his thighs and occasionally drawing out airy moans from him. 

"Mitchel," Christian whined. He struggled to rub his dick against him to feel some form of friction. Instead of letting him, Mitchel backed up, asking, "What happened to calling me 'Master'?" Christian continued to whimper, but Mitchel left the room to get supplies. 

When he returned to the kitchen, he saw the younger man pressing the palm of his hand on his crotch. 
"No, Christian, no touching," He hummed, setting the lube and condoms down next to him. He smiled when the blond boy complied. 

"Did you prepare?" He asked.
"Y-yes, Master," Mitchel placed a light kiss on his mouth. 
"Good boy."

He pulled Christian's boxers down, pouring the lube onto his hole and then slipping on a condom. 
"You ready?" Mitchel asked. Christian grabbed hold of his waist, trying to pull him in closer. 
"Fuck, Mitty, just put it in before I go crazy," He told him. 

Mitchel didn't hesitate. He thrusted all of himself into him, holding the counter to stay steady. 
"Haa!" Christian exhaled, arching his back and opening his mouth. He felt the younger man pull him in every time he moved outwards, letting out his own groans. 

Mitchel held Christian's wrists to his sides, and watched with pleasure as the younger man whined and tried to move along with him. It didn't matter how much he tried to move his hips, Mitchel held his wrists and snapped his hips back and fourth in a rhythmic motion- one that he was unable to mimic.

When Christian lolled his head to the side, Mitchel grabbed his jaw, turning him to face him. "Don't take your eyes off of me," He told him. Christian bit his bottom lip and nodded. "Every time I thrust, call me 'Master', okay?" He instructed. 
"I understand," Christian replied, tears pricking his eyes. 

Christian's POV:

Mitchel only went faster, and there was barely enough time for him to repeat the simple word. Though it was only a word, a name, Christian's speech was interrupted by his own gasps and moans. 

"Louder," Mitchel grunted. 
"Master, Master, Master..." Christian gasped for air, tears streaking his face. 

He knew he looked like a mess. His apron was all wrinkled, his face flushed, and his own pre-cum dripping onto his skirt. But he could tell that Mitchel loved it. 

Christian felt his eyes start to roll back, the older man's hand sliding around his throat to remind him to focus on him. He blinked the tears away, feeling his orgasm draw close. 
"Fuck," Mitchel cursed, and he could tell he was close, too. 

When Christian continued to call him 'Master', Mitchel leaned into him, saying, "good boy." He wiped the tears off of his face with a tender thumb, praising him more. "So good, such a fucking good boy."

Mitchel grabbed the base of his cock, coaxing a surprised cry from his throat. He pumped his length, causing Christian to arch his back more and groan. 
"Mitchel!" Christian gasped. "I'm gonna cum, fuck, I'm gonna cum," 

He felt the older man's thumb open his mouth and press onto his tongue. 
"Go ahead, baby, cum for me," He replied. As soon as Christian did (making a complete mess of his costume), Mitchel swore and pulled out. He yanked off the condom, and busted all over Christian's face. 

Christian laid on the counter in surprise, licking his lips clean from the salty liquid. Then, he said, "Fuck, Mitty, do it again,"

Christian then proceeded to get picked up by Mitchel and dropped onto his bed, only to be absolutely ✨railed✨ once again.