♡˚˳⊰⊹ฺ041♡˚˳⊰⊹ฺ

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ♡

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

⊱⋅ ──────✻────── ⋅⊰

Haikuan walked to Yibo who's sitting on the couch, playing games. He sat next to the younger and tapped his shoulder.

"I need to talk to you" he started.

"What is it, ge?" Yibo replied. His focus still on the screen.

"Xiao Liang"

Yibo's hand stopped moving. He threw the controller away and turned to Haikuan.

"W-who?" He furrowed.

"Xiao Liang. Yibo, he's here. He talked to DD yesterday and wanted to take her home" Haikuan sighed as he leaned against the couch. "I don't think he have a good intentions by trying to get close to DD. You know him"

"Yesterday? And she doesn't even tell us about it?"

"I told her not to" says Haikuan. "She asked me about Xiao Liang but I didn't tell her. I'm afraid that she might..."

"Ge" Yibo tapped Haikuan's shoulder and sighed. "No one know about this except you, beasty and I, right?"

Haikuan nodded.

"Good. Now we just need to take care of him quietly" Yibo said.

"Who?" Zhan came and sat on Yibo's lap. He wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck and snuggled in his arms.

"Nothing. We're just talking about father's employees. He stole the company's money and ran away. Now that we found him, we wanted to catch him and take him here" Yibo lied. Of course, not all of it were lies. There's truth, too.

"Really, Kuan ge?" Zhan turned to Haikuan and the elder nodded.

"Of course" he smiled. "I'll be going now. I want to see DD"

"DD?" Zhan chuckled. "Looks like you've gotten closer to her. Did you talked last night?"

"Yeah" Haikuan nodded. "We clarified everything and we're good now"

"That's great" Zhan clapped his hands. "So... have you..." he made a sexual movement using his hands as he lifts his brows, grinning.

"Uh... N-not yet" the tip of Haikuan's ears reddened.

"Hey, ZhanZhan!" Dilireba tapped Zhan's shoulder as her other hand were on her hips. "What did you do to my husband?"

Zhan rolled his eyes.

"What? I'm just asking if you two already do that or not"

Dilireba flicked her tongue. "Don't mind that. You-" she pointed to Zhan. "-and you-" she then pointed to Yibo. "-slow down your voice if you do that. You know I can't-"