~Will You Stay?~ Part 3

*Hawk's Pov*

My heart picked up as I looked into the other's light blue eyes. They seemed to grow angry as he stood up, the stool moved back with a screach. " No?.. and you think you can come into a villain's home, get drunk, come up to me, and say no?" He asked, his voice lowering and seeming to drip with venom.
Fear arose in me, making me slowly get out of my seat and move back " I.. uh... " I studdered trying to think of something to say to calm him down.
As I moved back he moved forward and flames started to dance around his body, around his arms and torso. I kept moving back " Dabi I-I didn't me- !!" I tripped over another pushed out stool and fell to the ground with a 'thump'. I groaned and looked up at the black figure above me, blue shadowing him and all I could see was his angered blue eyes, he raised a hand out to the front of him and a blue flame boomed up. I feared and for once teared up

" Dabi..."

I whispered again and as it looked like he was gonna throw the flame I covered myself with my arm and felt a tear roll down my cheek.

" Gotcha "

A voice said, low and smooth, almost cocky as if he had just won something. I look over my arm to see Dabi leaning above me with his mischievous grin. His blue eyes had calmed and there was no blue flames to be seen.
The tears still rolled down my cheek as I stared in shock, and confusion, at the male in front of me " you... YOU ASSHOLE!!" I yelled and lunged at him, knocking him to the ground and anger now flowed through me.

*Dabi's Pov*

As I was enjoying seeing the bird so frightened at my joke, his yelling snapped me right back and he pinned me to the ground. I looked up at him with frustration " hey get of-..." I went to push him off until I saw the fear and anger in his eyes, tears daring to fall down from so much emotion pinned in him. How much I scared him. I stopped myself and watched his teary eyes stare daggers at me " YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME YOU ASSHOLE!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME? WHY?? WHY... Why.. why" he started  to break down and his forehead placed onto my chest, his hands gripping at my shirt as he broke down into tears " why.." he whimpered out.
I felt terrible.. for the first time I felt terrible for making someone cry at something I did.

I sat up and wrapped an arm around Hawk's side as we both came up from the floor, sitting in silence for the moment. I felt his grip loosen as the bird held me close, trying to breathe and calm down.

A question popped into my head as I held him close. " Why.. why didn't you fight back?.." I asked quietly. It took a moment but he lifted his head and rested his chin on my shoulder. What he said next, left me still. Making me change how I see him and the way he acted towards me.

" I would never hurt you, Dabi..

"I..." His voice was caught and it sounded like he was having trouble speaking.

*Hawk's Pov*

Everything felt dry, my throat, the air, everything but the sweat in my hands from the grip. "You?.." I heard Dabi ask, trying to get the rest out of me. I took in a breath and closed my eyes. "I.. could never hurt somebody.. I feel strongly for." I managed to work around the true words so I could get something out. I felt Dabi tense and anxiety rose in me, but his hug tighten and hold me closer, closer than ever.

"I love you too..."

My breathe hitched and eyes shot open wide as I looked up to him, shock in my eyes but in his.. pure happiness. I couldn't help but smile and hugged him back tightly, joy and relief washing away the anxiety. "I love you, Dabi.." I finally said and sighed.

"I love you too" he said again, but what he said next, filled my heart with joy.

"Hawks?.. Will you stay?..."

*

*

*

( Heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy, bets that's not what you expected. HA... My mind is funky.
Anyways! Hope you enjoyed! If you like this I may write another one, maybe a different fandom, idk.
If you think I should do a different ending, let me know by commenting what y'all want, most requested will get done..

Adios guys!
( ╹▽╹ )🔫 )