Part Six

He made the journey back home, knowing he would find Julian in the foyer, but what he didn't expect was for two women to be leeching off him on the divan. He moved around the settee to make his presence known. Julian looked from one of the women, both of whom were laughing and running their hands along his body, "Ah, Lucas! What a pleasure to have you back."

Lucas remained silent, looking to the coffee table. From the glasses and bottles he knew they'd been drinking.

One of the women, a prostitute for sure, stood to bring her hand to his chest, biting her lip, her eyes flirtatious. He would have removed her hand, but they were Julian's guests. He'd be as appropriate as was called for, though it pained him.

"I told these fair ladies that we'd be bedding them tonight," came Julian's carefree voice.

Lucas was always one for lechery. These harlots would be the perfect vessels for obscenity.

Julian stood, "Come, my dears, I shall lead the way."

The alluring man moved toward Lucas, leaning into him to whisper in his ear. The women were too wasted to notice, giggling amongst themselves. Julian leaned back, giving Lucas a smirk that spoke of mischief, then proceeded to show the women to a room that was neither Julian's nor Lucas'. One with a rather unusually large bed.

Without further ado, Julian and his woman began to lewdly lock lips, in a way that held Lucas' attention. And when his own woman attempted the same, he pushed her away. He never kissed. She pouted.

"Remove your clothes," he demanded.

She did so obediently, then she went to remove his clothes, and his mind flashed back to the night Julian had done the same. He much preferred that.

As she worked his trousers he glanced back at the other pair, watching as they continued to delve into each other's mouths, undressing each other simultaneously. The display was enthralling, causing Lucas a hint of jealousy. Both for his desire that he could partake in the actions with Julian, and his wish that he could be so free.

Once undressed he once again gave a command, "Get on the bed."

She gave him a coy flutter of her lashes and did so. He climbed on top of her and, without wasting time, took her breasts in his hands, gripping. She bit her lip and rolled her hips. He turned his gaze once again to Julian, where he found him peppering her skin with kisses. He looked back to his whore, lifting a leg around his hip and plunging into her. She groaned.

Julian did the same with his woman, only he was more careful, easing in slowly. His woman gave a needy whine.

Lucas felt an annoyance, an agitation, at the contrast, and released it by removing himself and reentering harshly. His hand went up to the woman's neck, constricting. She lifted her hands to his wrist, gasping, but did not put much effort into removing him.

Julian, however, set a slow rhythm, creating a gradual ascent. His thrusts grew more powerful, seemingly hitting the inner walls perfectly. His woman began to scream in pleasure.

Lucas felt resentment that Julian could procure such a reaction, while he couldn't. His movement grew more intense as he released the woman's throat. She cried out, loud, drawn out sounds.

Then, before any of them had a chance at release, the men lifted up the women, opening their mouths wide and biting into their necks.

Lucas savored the taste, though it was nothing in comparison to Julian's blood.

The women were too caught up in their drunkenness and ecstasy that they didn't seem to notice, and soon enough they were fading away.

But just before they passed away, both men took from under the pillows knives, each slashing the throat of their respective women, throwing the knives to the floor.