ROUND 1 (Part 1 of 4)

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Adrenaline Rush Tournament. Where the action is intense, and thrilling!

32 competitors walk in, but only 1, will be declared the winner, and the inaugural Adrenaline Champion!

In Part 1 of the first round, we're gonna see some returning faces! One who recently made a return in the Casino Scramble, former LWF Cruiserweight Champion, Chris Panzer, looks to make waves again, against the rough and tough Applejack!

The next returning face is someone who, just like Panzer, was a former Cruiserweight Champion! Lynn Loud returns to LWF, taking on 1 half of Pretty Cure, Nagisa Misumi!

And now, a new face has arrived in the LWF, an Imaginary Friend no more! Gary makes his first appearance, against 1 half of Faith and Kindness, Asia Argento!

Gary isn't the only debuting face, this girl has made waves over in BTWF! Juvia Lockser looks to put on an impressive performance as she takes on Vancouver's own, Artemis Spencer!

All this, and more, in the Adrenaline Rush Tournament!

**************

The crowd cheers as the camera pans around the UBC Thunderbird Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

Then, Mauro Ranallo speaks.

Mauro: Ladies and gentlemen, we are here in beautiful Vancouver, BC, where the Adrenaline Rush Tournament is gonna start in a matter of moments! Mauro Ranallo here alongside LWF Representative, "Lucky 7" Jonah Shwarts, what a Tournament this is gonna be!

Jonah: Mauro, you can say that again! This tournament is stacked to the brim with competition! We've got old time LWF Favorites, we got newcomers, we got people from BTWF, and we've got LWFs' new generation here as well! It's gonna be a spectacle for the newly minted Adrenaline Championship!

Mauro: You said it! The tournament brackets are stacked with all sorts of faces from all over the media! And we're gonna kick things off with one of those returning favorites you mentioned! A former LWF Cruiserweight Champion from the old days, Chris Panzer is back, and hes going against a big strong country girl looking to make her first impression as an LWF Superstar, Applejack! Lets take a look at both these competitors.

*****

The camera was on Chris Panzer as he brushed back his air.

Chris Panzer: My name is Chris Panzer, also known as the Motorcity Angel, and I'm from Detroit, Michigan.

Chris Panzer: A lot of people are probably asking this question since I came back to LWF.... "why did i come back?". *chuckles* Did you really have to ask? I was one of the guys that made LWF into the brand it is. One of my best highlights from the old days was my classic rivalry with Lynn over the LWF Cruiserweight Championship. I've missed this brand, so I decided to come back and be the mystery entrant in the Casino Scramble. And boy, was I amazed by how the crowd welcomed me back.