( Chapter 15. There is A Spy )

Date Music:

Taehyung and Rosé began their date at the park eating ice cream together while holding hands.

Rosé teasingly placed a small bit of ice cream on Taehyung's cheek.

"Yah Park Chaeyoung!" Taehyung called out and Rosé started laughing while running.

This time they had reached a field full of dandelions.

There Taehyung caught Rosé as he held her waist.

They both finished off their ice cream before sitting down and letting themselves fall on the grass.

They laid down and Taehyung held her hand and kissed it.

"Where do you wanna go next Chae?" Taehyung asked

"Anywhere as long as I'm with you." Rosé replied

Then both laughed as to how cheesy it was.

Their next spot for dating is at a sports complex.

There Taehyung and Rosé rented out a baseball bat.

There Taehyung taught Rosé how to bat properly,

He was behind her, and positioned her well.

Rosé could feel tingles all over her body as Taehyung was too close to her.

Then eventually she had a successful bat of the baseball due to his help.

Then both cheered up and high fived.

"I guess it's better to start love with someone through friendship. At least in my view." Taehyung said

"Indeed. I couldn't believe we got close fast."

"Maybe because of our same goal. We became alliances. And now even lovers."

Taehyung and Rosé couldn't help but reminisce their first meeting.

The next spot for their date was at a zoo.

There they got free ride of a horse.

Both of them decided to compete with each other and in the end it was Taehyung who won.

Still Rosé enjoyed their so called 'date'

Little did they know that someone was capturing them from afar.

It was a Man who was in his 40s wearing a black cap.

This time, he hid behind one of the trees as he saw Taehyung and Rosé walking towards one of the benches and sitting down.

"Hey.. I know that it's a bad timing to say this but after our date... How are we supposed to find the evidences again for them to really pay for their sins?" Rosé asked Taehyung.

"I'll find ways Chae... It's also my fault because I didn't hid the envelope well in the safest place." Taehyung replied

Meanwhile, the man had actually recorded their conversation before leaving.

Jungkook and his friends were strolling in the mall as they just bought some groceries.

"Guys... I have thought of a way to ruin Taehyung and Rosé's plan regarding their engagement." Jungkook told Yoon Gi and Hoseok.

"How bro? I thought you were able to outsmart them. What a pity" Yoon Gi muttered then Hoseok elbowed him

"But not anymore... I'll make sure that they will still be questioned about their validity as being engaged." Jungkook said

"You, mean the fake fiancé thing?" Hoseok asked

"Yes... I have a friend in the broadcasting station he will question it tomorrow which will cause a lot of people to stay on the same issue."

"Bro... That's really harsh of you." Yoon Gi said as he yawned.

"Of course Yoon Gi. In these times, I have to fight to defend myself and my mom." Jungkook stated.

Then he looked straight ahead and clenched his fists.

The next day....

Taehyung who just arrived in his office saw Mr. Jo again with a sullen look on his face.

"Sir, I thought this scandal had died down but look.." Mr. Jo showed his Ipad again

Taehyung took it and scrolled through the comments.

How are we supposed to believe in you!

Who knows this is all a hoax!

They're just tricking us.. The whole fiancé thing is a fake for them to get away from this scandal!

Prove it to us that you're really engaged!

And even better show us that you're actually going to get married!

Again, Taehyung felt pain in his head.

"Mr. Jo... I'd like you to find a wedding planner as soon as possible. If they won't stop striking at us. Then we won't stop as well." He ordered.

|end of Chapter |