🍪Writing Prompt 1🍪

Writing Prompt: "Why is your face so red?"

Member: Song MinJae

Genre: Fluff/Comedy 

Lovely Requester 💜💜: -WEVELUV

I GOT MY FIRST REQUEST IM SO HAPPY Y'ALL DON'T EVEN KNOW. 

I HOPE I DID WELL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N? Y/N! Are you even listening to me?" MinJae poked your side in hopes of getting your attention. He had invited you over to binge watch a new-ish Kdrama, entitled "Love Alarm" Although his real reason for inviting you over was to spend more time with you. He'd never admit that. You see, the two of you dumbasses have been crushing on each other for months now, constantly flirting with one another, but, you were both too dense to see that the other one liked you. MinJae's friends had to constantly listen to him rant about how pretty you were and how much he loved you 'n shit.

You in the current moment, were looking off into space as MinJae rambled on about how much he wanted the main character to end up with her friend instead of the fancy model she seemed to be in love with. MinJae grabbed the remote from beside him on the couch and paused the show.

"Pay attention to meeeee Y/N." MinJae whined while tugging at your arm.

"I'm paying attention you dork." You flicked his for head. Making him let go and whine again.

"Well I was talking to you and you didn't answer." He pouted and rubbed the spot you flicked on his for head.

"SoRrY I was thinking. What did you say?"

"Who do you think Jojo should get together with? And if you say anyone other then HyeYeong you're wrong." You thought for a moment.

"Hmm... Well, I actually agree, I mean, look at everything being with SeoHo did to her. And plus, HyeYeong has liked he longer." {I'm so sorry if you've never watched Love Alarm!}

"GOOD I DON'T HAVE TO DISOWN YOU!" MinJae laughed and put up his hands gesturing for a high five. You high fived him and he intertwined your hands together for a moment, making your heart flutter.

*Le phone notification sound*

MinJae let go and you pulled out your phone.

Who the FUCK interrupted my moment?

You looked at your messages to see a text from your Mother asking you to come home.

Great.

You put your phone back into your pocket and sighed.

"What's up?" MinJae questioned, looking mildly concerned.

"Oh it's nothing, my Mother just wants me to come home, my brother/sister has probably done something dumb again."

"Oh damn, that sucks, I guess we'll have to continue this later?"

"Yeah I guess so." You got up out of your seat on the couch and began to walk to the door, MinJae trailing behind you. Once you got to the door you turned around.

"Hey, thanks again for inviting me over. I had fun!"

"Of course Y/N! Anytime." MinJae flashed you his eyes smile making your face heat up, I mean like, how can he be that cute? MinJae took note of your reaction and came a bit closer to you. Only worsening the situation.

"I have a question for you though." MinJae squinted his eyes and examined your face.

"...Why is your face so red?"  MinJae got even closer making your breath hitch.

"I- uh- well I-" You stuttered feel more nervous then before. MinJae on the other hand got a rush of confidence and gently placed both of his hands on other sides of your body effectively pinning you to the door. {*Cringes*} He looked down for a second before looking you in the eyes.

"Y/N, there's something I need to tell you." MinJae said trying his best not to let his voice break or stutter.

"W-what is it?" You questioned looking everywhere but into MinJae's eyes.

"I-" He stopped for a moment and took a breath. "If Love Alarm was a real thing, my would be ringing whenever I am with you. W-what I'm trying to say is, I think I love you Y/N, and I think I should have told you sooner." MinJae leaned in just a few centimeters away from your lips.

"C-can I...?" You nodded you head in response. MinJae closed the gap between the two of you, ever so gently pressing his lips against yours, as if he was afraid to hurt you. Once he pulled away, he removed his hands from either side of you and backed away rubbing his cheeks to hide the fact that he was extremely embarrassed.

"Ah well y-you better go, you don't want to keep you Mom waiting do you?" He nervously chucked. You were frozen there for a few seconds before snapping back into reality.

"Oh yeah I guess." The atmosphere between the two of you was awkward. You opened the door and you were about to walk out but not before saying.

"MinJae?"

"Yeah?"

"I... Love you too!" You shut the door and squealed. Did that really just happen?

Let's just say you couldn't wait for the next time MinJae invited you over.

AHHH OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY IF THIS IS BAD EEEEEP-

I'VE NEVER CRINGED HARDER THEN WHEN I WAS WRITING THE KISSING SCENE. In the end I hope you at least half enjoyed this.

Have a great day/night!

-Sarah