🍪Writing Prompt 2🍪

Writing prompt: "How do you do this to me?"

Member: Seungmin/Bic

Genre: Fluff/Comedy

Requester💜💜: @-WEVELUV (I can't tag you in sorry:(( )

"Wow, it's so nice out." You said to Seungmin as the two of you walked though the park. "And pretty too!" 

"Not as pretty as you." Seungmin chuckled as he swung your intertwined hands. You physically cringed at his statement.

"Ewww that was to cheesy, way to cheesy Minnie." Seungmin laughed again at your reaction. 

"Dang, no need to be so brutal, I was trying to be cute." Seungmin pouted and dramatically placed his free hand over his heart. "I am hurt."

"You don't need to try and be cute you're already adorable." The two of you kept walking throughout the park, admiring the nature around you, before Seungmin stopped. You stopped as well.

"What's up Minnie?"

"How do you do this to me?" Seungmin responded grabbing your other hand.

"What do you mean?" You questioned. 

"What I mean is, we've been together for so long now, how can you still make me feel this way? You still manage to make my heart beat faster, you still make me feel a way I never have before and it's amazing. How do you do it?" Seungmin smiled at you. "I think I'm falling in love with you more and more each day." Seungmin leaned in and pressed a soft kiss against your lips.

"I love you Y/N, more then I can fully express in words."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this one is a little shorter then my other ones. I hope you still enjoyed

Have a great day/night! ❤

-Sarah