Melting Me

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

"Your in a good mood," I say as I give Link over to him.

"What can I say, my men, do pay attention." I chuckled softly as we both made our way to the elevator after I took all my papers.

--------

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

I reached the company at my usual time in a very good mood. This month's evaluation went pretty well for the most part, except when they all started talking about how hot and scary Irene was this morning. I don't exactly blame them, she is hot but that isn't an excuse to delay training. Once I entered the main workspace, I saw Lincoln and Irene just looking at everyone with wide eyes. If Lincoln keeps on hanging out with Irene, he's going to turn into her. He already started favouring Irene over Damon.

When she saw me enter, I could already see her checking me out since I'm coordinating with her. I saw the outfit she's wearing today on her bed yesterday so I decided to wear something like that. I walked over to those two wide-eyed people with their mouths slightly parted. Irene quickly closed her mouth making her cheek look chubby, I instinctively kissed Lincoln's chubby cheeks and then Irene's.

"You're in a good mood," Irene asks as she gives me Link. 

My Nephew is already growing so handsome I think as I examine his face.

"What can I say, my men do pay attention," I say proudly.

Irene quickly grabbed a stack of papers and we made our way to the elevator.

"Are you planning on using all the ink in our printer, what are all these for?" I ask as I look at them.

She also looks down and neatly puts them at her side.

"Your previous lawyer was absolutely horrible at making agreement conditions so I re-did them, which I need you to check later after I write down some notes."

"Why didn't you just do them on the iPad? Less wasting paper."

"I find writing notes on paper more... Well, it makes me work better also, I don't want to strain my eyes so much. My eyesight is bad as it already is."

"You have glasses? I never knew."

"Well, now you do. I usually wear contacts since my eye doctor told me I should."

I hummed in response and started playing with Link's tiny hand.

"Also, our engagement party is on Friday."

Once I finished saying what I was saying, she paused what she was doing. She slowly turned her whole body towards... Shit, did I say something wrong?

"When did you say it is."

"Friday night?" I say more like a question.

"And you tell this to me now?! I have 3 freaking days to get everything ready. Three freaking days!!"

She then starts rambling about random stuff and making a list on her phone on what to get done.

"Before you start even yelling orders to my men, my mom already started planning it. I think she already picked your dress and -" I was cut off by Irene screaming once more and I cringe.

"Your mother is not planning it! Understand me! I already heard from my mother how of a bi- Annoying she can be." I know she didn't say bitch just because Link is here or else she will go swearing on another level.

"Fine, she's coming over tonight so you can tell her then," I say as we start heading out of the elevator. "Why can't you?" she mumbles and slouches. "You have to meet her sooner or later..."