o n e

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

| p a r t y |

Make me sweat

Don't let me slow down

Make me wet

I want you closer

Make me sweat

Just make me feel you now

-Jeon Jiwoo [wet]

The music was blasting through the speakers and the dimmed lights were making everything look more exciting and hyped. The four of them were dancing to a hellovenus song called wigglewiggle and enjoying the carefree moment they were having, alcohol flowing through their bodies and making them more careless of their surroundings and what they were doing.

"I feel like I am going to pass out" one of the guys, Taeyong, said as he grabbed onto his boyfriends hand to keep himself on his legs. Jaehyun looked down at him with a small smile and ruffled his hair.

"Should I find you a room to sleep in then or do you want to go home?" He kept his hands in the olders hair, gently scratching his head to calm him down.

"Home, please?" He looked up at him with a small pout and Jaehyun just couldn't help but coo at his actions. "Can we go now?"

He impatiently asked and started pulling his lover so he would follow him home.

"Johnny, Ten, I'm taking Tae back to the dorm." Jaehyun yelled towards them and just hoped that they heard him. He took Taeyong's hand in his, slowly maneuvering them through the crowd of intoxicated college students that had filled the place.

The two of them left the party, leaving Ten and Johnny on their own, not they minded that, they actually quite enjoyed being alone.

Their bodies moved along the music, rubbing together and creating friction between them. Johnny's hands were on Chittaphon's hips and pulling him closer, he lowered his head and started leaving open mouthed kisses along the others jawline, making hickeys along the way. Ten shamelessly let out a moan, which turned the older male on even more.

Ten tangled his hand in Johnny's long hair and trew back his head allowing Johnny to access his neck easily. Johnny's mouth easily found Ten's sweet spot and started sucking on it while the shorter male was letting out small whines and pushing his body closer to Johnny for some kind of physical contact between them.

Suddenly Johnny pulled away from Ten's neck and whispered something in his ear, "I think we should take this elsewhere, love." He didn't wait for the others reply and just pulled him towards the stairs where some rooms were available for personal use.

The two of them made their way upstairs and searched for a free room they could use for their desires. After some time, and after seeing some already taken rooms, they found a free one and without any hesitation slammed their lips together again.

Johnny pulled the younger male up as Ten wrapped his legs around the taller's torso while his hands were trying to open Johnny's buttoned shirt, that had a ridiculous amount of buttons which made Ten frustrated and in his frustration he just ripped the shirt open, not caring about the fact that Johnny will have to wear a ripped up shirt tomorrow when leaving this place.

Ten was harshly throw onto the bed, and freed of his clothes, only left into his boxers giving Johnny a sight to look at. He subconsciously licked his lips and started leaving marks on Ten's chest, where the hickeys from three nights ago were still visible.

Let's just say Johnny liked to let everyone know what was his and that habit wasn't changing anytime soon.

Ten's heavy breaths and occasional whines filled the room. Johnny's tounge was doing wonders to Ten, and he wasn't complaining, Johnny definitely knew how to put his mouth to good use. He knew how to take the person he was pleasing to literal heaven, making them see stars as they moaned his name, but during the past one and a half year, it had only been Ten, the boy never left his mind, not even for a second.

Johnny was hopelessly in love with Ten and there was no denying it. He even stopped being friends with some people because he didn't want Ten to leave him, he didn't want to be left alone, so he did anything the younger asked him, not even considering the chances of leaving him, because he loved him, and as far as he knew, Ten loved him too.

The older always pleased Ten, no matter what it took.

As the night went on, the room filled up with the smell of sweat and other smells. They spent the night together, in each other's arms, Johnny not wanting to let go, but Ten imaging someone else in Johnny's place. He felt bad, but he couldn't help himself, all that was in his mind was his best friends boyfriend, Jaehyun, the man with the perfect dimple smile, the way he looked, how kind he was, he just couldn't stop thinking about him no matter how hard he tried. He felt guilty for using Johnny, his actual boyfriend, to forget about his feelings for Jaehyun.

Jaehyun also felt the same way towards Ten, he would never actually admit it, but seeing the older made him feel happy and complete, unlike how he was with Taeyong, but unlike Ten, Jaehyun didn't feel guilty for using Taeyong for his own gain.

Taeyong, just like Johnny, was hopelessly in love with his boyfriend, but unlike Johnny, he didn't let Jaehyun control his every move. He actually had control over his own mind. He was also partly aware that Jaehyun was only using him, but he would never actually admit it without any proof.

The both of them were the same, but different at the same time. Taeyong was slightly aware of what was going on, but Johnny was completely blinded by him love towards Ten, and the blind trust he was putting in him.

_____
Hi, so this is the first chapter of this fanfic, I hope that it seems okay so far and isn't going too fast already. I really hope the people who read this won't get bored of it.

Just like any other of my fanfictions, it will probably have less than twenty chapters, but I am actually hoping that I can make this one atleast thirty chapters long, which probably won't happen, but that doesn't mean I won't try.

See you all in the next chapter, stay tuned!

-Arrow