Chapter 1 (Roaming The Streets)

Day and night I walk alone in the streets, hoping to find a few friends along the way. All I wanted was to find some people that would care for me and help me kill the walkers. I walked with the dead for hours at a time, waiting to find a camp. When I took shelter at a parking garage I was ambushed by some girl. I woke up tied to a chair in the middle of the street, hoardes of walkers walked past me. I was grateful for that but, a quite smart walker came to me and knocked me out of the chair then all of the walkers around me came after me. I ran back to the garage to hide, I found a room so I entered. The girl that knocked me out was there. I took off running and there was another girl and she stepped from behind a pillar and whacked me with the barrel of a gun. When I woke up I had two guns pointed at me, anything stupid I did they were ready to blow a hole in my head.

Hello? Who are you? I asked. My name is James and I mean no harm. All I want is to be in a group.
We thought you were someone sent to kill us. Long story. Before all of this happened I worked with the CDC, we tried to find a cure for cancer and then it made all of this happen. Now what is left of the government wants to find and execute the rest of the CDC staff.

Who are you two? I asked
My name is Julie and she is Mary. Well we better get some rest so we can set off tomorrow morning. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day for all three of us. Replied James.