Iruma

TW: Stalking, blackmail/threatening, slurs, murder, BEACH!, and before you ask, Nekomaeda beach sex *cough*riding*cough*-

I froze. 

This bitch knows. 

Oh my god. 

What the fuck...

"Let's speak after this whole shindig. Meet me outside, down the street." This Iruma girl told me, taking a sip from her drink. I clenched my teeth as I stared at her. She simply smirked and began to talk to other people.

Oh boy, this is gonna be a long night. 

I said goodbye to Nagito, as I was the last one out the door. I collected some stuff from his place and I'm so happy! The only things that could ruin it were Iruma and seeing Nidai and Nagito getting touchy with each other before closing the door. 

I walked out the gate and heard a whistle. I looked down the street and saw the icy cold blue eyes staring at me in the dark, the silhouette of her hands on her short pink skirt. I scowled as I slowly walked to the girl who knew. I saw her smirk in the dark, leaning onto a broken street light before I came to a halt about ten feet away from her. "What do you want?" 

I saw her smile. "Oh, nothing, just lube tasting justice!" Iruma laughed. I growled. "Stop joking around before I fucking strangle you, you (A/N: warning, Serbian and Korean slurs) g00k-gy95y!" I yelled, getting pissed. She stopped laughing and stared at me. "Well, see my young virgin, saw a little masterbater creeping around Komaeda's house so I looked into it. Made a little device to catch you!" Iruma laughed. 

I stared at her. "What? Got your penis in a knot?" She asked. I saw red and before I knew it...

THUMP

Iruma was on the ground, my hands wrapped her neck. Iruma was coughing loudly as squeezed harder. "W-wait!" Iruma coughed. "I want to help!" I loosened my grip on her throat and glared at her. "What do you mean?" 

"I-I can help! I promise!" She yelled. I thought of it for a while before releasing her and standing up. Iruma immediately sat up and coughed, catching her breath. "Now tell me." I demanded. Iruma rubbed her throat as she looked up at me. "I need someone to have favors for favors with. I found you and realized we can help each other." She explained roughly. "Why would I help you?" I asked. 

"Or else..." 

"Or else what?" 

Iruma immediately looked up at me with wide blue eyes, a sinister grin on her lips. "Heh! Hehehehehehe!" She laughed as I stood up. "OR ELSE I'LL SHOW EVERYONE!" She had a crazy look in her eyes. "My device has every piece of evidence of you stalking Komaeda like a sex offender that found his next victim! And you can't kill me, or else this will be automatically emailed to the police and Komaeda, and you will never see your precious Nagito again! I'll even visit you to talk about his marriage, his kids, how he has a better life without you!" Iruma was laughing like a maniac at this point. "This little thing tracks my heartbeat, so if it stops, it will automatically send to my computer and you will ruin your own fucking life!"

I was dumbfounded. 

Who the fuck was this girl?!

"...what's in it for me?" I asked, being backed into a corner. Iruma smirked. "Like I said, favors for favors. I do what you want, you what I want. If you don't accept, then I'll have no choice but to upload everything, not just emailing, uploading everything to the internet. Everyone will see it and Komaeda will hate you. Forever."