"Tenzou's Sweet Words"

! - Socials Media - !

Tiktok - kakashi_x_tenzoo

Instagram - kakashi_x_tenzoo

Main YT - ILostToManyAccount

Back Up YT - kakashi_x_tenzoo

                                                                  Anyway Enjoy!

Kakashi's now blank arm started to tingle again as Tenzo started to write again.

'My sweet soulmate
It's okay if you aren't ready to write back yet.
I know you are out there, and that is enough for now.'

Maybe this wasn't going to be that easy after all.

-

-

-

-

-

Several weeks later, Kakashi was sitting high up in a tree, sprawled across the branches Tenzo had manipulated into a hammock. They were on another mission, and he had taken first watch.

His arm heated up in the familiar swirling pattern and he glanced down to Tenzo. He was laying sideways on his futon with his back to Kakashi, no doubt hiding his actions from his captain. Tenzo had been writing to him every night. He talked about his day, drew pictures, and always told him 'goodnight'. As annoyed as Kakashi was that Tenzo hadn't given up, he loved every scribble the other boy was willing to send him. He curiously rolled up his sleeve in the darkness and looked down with his sharingan.

'Soulmate,
I'm on a mission with my best friend again. I can't tell you why though. But today I saw a giant pink flower. If we meet, I will show one to you.'

Tenzo always took care not to talk about his mokuton directly, or to reveal details of their missions. He did, however, talk about his 'best friend' fairly often. Sometimes, Tenzo had so much to say that he had to use his other arm or even a leg. Once, both Kakashi's arms and his right leg were covered in intricate flowers and plants. Another or time, Tenzo told such a long story that he had to let his arm erase itself two different times to get the whole tale into writing.

Kakashi had learned so much more about Tenzo through this process. Apparently Tenzo was more comfortable revealing some of his feelings to a complete stranger. He always told his soulmate when he was sad or lonely, and Kakashi always made sure to hang out with him, either the same day or the next morning. It was nice, having such an open line to Tenzo's feelings.

He looked down as Tenzo started writing a second time.

'Goodnight soulmate
I love you'

Kakashi's eyes widened. Tenzo had never said that before. How could you say that to someone who had never even bothered to send one word in response? He shook his head, thinking about the ridiculously large heart Tenzo had to have beating in his chest.

It had been 3 months since Tenzo had started to write to his soulmate. Whoever it was, they never answered back, but they always looked at what Tenzo had created. Sometimes he would get discouraged, but if they didn't want him to write, wouldn't they have said so by now? He believed deep in his heart that someday, they would meet.

He had so many questions about his soulmate. Who was it? Where were they from? Were they a boy or girl? Tenzo honestly hoped it was a boy.

He had never been attracted to girls... though really he had only ever been attracted to one boy. As much as Tenzo loved his mysterious soulmate, he also knew he was attracted to Kakashi. He couldn't help it, the man was beautiful. His pale skin, though covered with scars, was absolutely perfect. Tenzo couldn't stop his eyes from wandering when Kakashi changed, took a shower, or if they were at the hot springs. As far as he could tell, Kakashi hadn't noticed. He was relieved at this fact, because he was saving himself for his soulmate, and he could wait.