Chapter 12

(Y/n POV)

Tom dropped me off at my door and waited for me to go inside. I sprinted to my room and started rushing to see what I should wear for tonight. I was meeting the people who played the Avengers, So that was pretty awesome. I found the perfect outfit and then went to the bathroom to do my hair and my makeup.

*Your outfit*

(Tom's POV)

(Tom's POV)

I got home after dropping off y/n and headed to my room to pick something to wear. I eventually found something and put it on. I did my hair and just brushed it back, and then I may have asked my mom if I looked good. She said I looked great as always. I was really excited to show my friends my girlfriend.

After I got ready time passed, and I went to pick y/n up.

I got to her house and texted her to come out. I saw her coming, And did she look gorgeous yes!

y- Hey tom

t- Hey, You look gorgeous!

y- Thank you!

t- Are you nervous?

y- Yeah a bit

t- Hey it's fine, They will love you

y- Ok!

We started driving to the dinner place, and eventually we got there, and entered the place. We saw everyone at a table chatting. I saw Robert waving at us, So we headed there.

(R= Robert Downey)

(C= Chris Evans)

(E= Elizabeth Olsen)

(SJ= Scarlett Johnson)

(SS= Sebastian Stan)

r- Hey guys, Come sit down

t- Thanks

e- It's nice to finally meet you y/n!

SJ- I have heard so much about you, You're a model, Actor and you are good at singing

y- Thank you

c- I'm Chris

SJ- Scarlett

r- Robert

e- Elizabeth

s- Um I'm Sebastian

(Y/n's POV)

After a while of just talking and getting to know each other we went to a club nearby. We found a place with a round couch and sat in a circle.

SJ- Let's play truth or dare!

y- ooooo sounds fun let's do it

t- Are you sure?

y- Come on! Don't be a party pooper

e- Yeah! She's right, Let's play!

c- Ok

r- Let's do it

s- Mhm I'll do it to *Takes shot*

y- Yay! *Takes shot*

At this time everybody was basically a bit drunk. Tom didn't drink as much as me, but he was a bit drunk to. We continued to play truth or dare, and we all went a few times, Until it was my turn again.

SJ- Ok... y/n! Truth or dare?

y- Um hmm dare!

SJ- ooooo ok! I dare you to kiss the hottest guy here!

Tom looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes. He really thought I wasn't going to kiss him.

y- Tom...

t- y/n...

I pulled tom in for a kiss, but it turned into a make out session.

t- *Pulls away slowly* Wow...

y- See, I am a good kisser.

*Everyone laughs*

t- *Just smiles at me*

y- *Smiles back at him*

Everyone  didn't know me and tom were together, but we were going to tell them at the end.

c- Seb truth or dare?

SS- dare

y- I dare you to kiss the hottest girl here

c- Oh damn.

r- Wonder who it's going to be...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Word count- 635