Chapter 7

As soon as his lips met mine my whole body erupted

As soon as his lips met mine my whole body erupted. This kiss was slow and passionate. His hands were caressing my face as his tongue slowly made its way into my mouth. When he did that a moan found its way out of my mouth and my hands found their way into his hair.

My hands tugged on his hair causing a groan to come out of his mouth. That sound made my lower region begin to tingle and I felt a wetness pool into my underwear. Our tounges fought for dominance but of course, he won.

We slowly pulled away to catch our breath and I put my head down to avoid his gaze. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head until my eyes met his. I turned my eyes away from him. It was too hard to look at him without wanting to kiss him again.

"Look at me Rain" he whispered to me. I forced myself to look into his eyes. His thumb continued to gently caress my cheek.

"I don't know how, but somehow in this short amount of time, you've become the most important thing to me," he said in a soft tone.

"What are you trying to say, Adrian," I asked him. If he's trying to tell me something I want him to say it directly. I don't want to assume anything and get disappointed.

He put his forehead against mine and we both closed our eyes. All that could be heard were our soft breaths. His arms slowly made their way around my waist.

"I want you Rain," he said with his forehead still on mine. My heart felt like it was about to explode. My knees almost turned to jelly. I already had my answer but it wasn't coming out.

He lifted his head from mine and looked into my eyes, searching for an answer. His face began to drop and he lowered his hands from my waist. Before he could fully pull away I grabbed his hand causing him to look back up at me.

"I want you to Adrian," I said looking at him in his eyes so he knew I was serious. 

A smile came across his face and he pulled me into his warm embrace. I felt so safe with him, he made me feel protected. I was so small compared to his 6'1 stature. This was enough for me. Just being here with him was enough to satisfy me forever.

He pulled away from me and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "Go on inside," he said smiling. I nodded my head waved goodbye to him and walked into the house. As soon as I shut the door I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

After I changed into some shorts and a t-shirt I found my way to my bed. My mind started to drift off until I heard my ding.

A- Goodnight ❤️

A smile made its way onto my face.