Chapter 1 💖 The Commotion

It was a calm day in Centuria, partygoers having their usual day of fun. Orchidaey was one of the many in the crowd, waving glowsticks and other things covered in the fantasy version of LED lights. However, sometimes the party would get out of hand, people needed to watch the place and keep it run well. That's what Jazu's job was, pretty simple but pretty boring. The senri peered behind the curtains, staring at the flashing lights. Suddenly, a few of the sparks in the crowd started tumbling over, falling onto the soft pillows. Orchidaey wasn't normal like before, Orchidaey was partying harder than ever before. "What's wrong with ya wimps? Can't hold yourself up here? Yikes." Orchidaey exclaimed, everyone turning frustrated. Jazu quickly heard the commotion, coming onto the stage as Jazu glared towards the black kitsune. "Come." Jazu ordered, Orchidaey being a bit confused before Orchidaey was tugged to the backstage, trying to escape. "God dammit, let me go you freak!" Orchidaey yelled, Jazu staying silent as Orchidaey plopped onto the wood boards. The kitsune was immediately worn out, laying against the panels. "Don't cause scenes like that again.. Ok?" Jazu tried to explain, but Orchidaey looked at them with anger. "You think you can control me, huh.." The black kitsune got onto her paws, glaring at the senri. "Yes I do." Orchidaey's eyes widened, backing up against the wall as Jazu walked forwards, pinning Orchidaey to the cold stone surface. "Listen up, you sussy baka.. I run this place, and if you mess with the wrong people, well." Jazu's face got closer, staring into Orchidaey's flustered face. 

to be continued (maybe)