𝐢 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

"Jisoo, are you going to wake up or what?" Lisa laughed as she shook Jisoo's slim body. Jisoo groaned as she stretched after waking up like she always does.

"What time is it?" she asked Lisa who was picking up stuff on Jisoo's floor.

"Five in the morning. We have practice, remember?" Lisa chuckled. Jisoo nodded and got off her bed. She made her bed and hugged Lisa out of nowhere. "Ew, you stink!" Lisa yelled, making Jisoo laughed.

"Okay, okay. You can get out of my room now. Unless..." Jisoo winked. Lisa winked at her back and gave her a pout. Lisa closed Jisoo's door and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

After Jisoo showered, she put on a comfortable clothes and combed her hair thoroughly, getting the knots out. She grabbed her phone and a scrunchie that she put on her right wrist. She wore a black mask then walked out of her room and pet Dalgom before going to the living room. There, she saw Lisa sitting on the couch with her cat, Louis.

"Where's Chaeyoung and Jennie?" Jisoo asked as she sat down beside Lisa and continuing to pet Louis. Jisoo called Dalgom to sit beside her.

"Waiting in the car." Lisa replied. Jisoo made an 'O' shape mouth.

"Well then, let's go!" she smiled brightly. Lisa nodded and grabbed her things.

--

"BLACKPINK!" they heard a shout from one of the staff.

They rushed through the people that were lining up backstage. Jisoo accidentally made an eye contact with V of BTS.

"Hurry, hurry! We got no time for waiting!" they nodded and hurried to the stage. They stood in their position and waited for the song to start playing.

After their performance, they were called by one of the staff. "The four of you will go sit beside BTOB at the moment. So, any questions or concerns?" the staff asked, clicking their pens.

"No." they said in unison.

"Okay, grab these water and sit down." he threw four bottles of water to them. Their reflexes was fast and the staff liked that.

As they walked to their seat, they waved to BLINKS since they were calling their names. Jisoo was the one who noticed it first, then she told the others.

Moments passed and it was finally BTS's turned to perform.

Jisoo was stunned by their performance. She wished she was an amazing dancer like them, mostly V. She knew that some of the BLINKS said that she's the baddest dancer out of the group and that truly upset her. Everytime they had a comeback she trained all night long just to be perfect like the other members. She wanted to be amazing like Lisa, Rosé and Jennie. She wants to stand out but everyone only knows her because of her stunning face.

Jennie whispered something in her ear making her negative thoughts disappear.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"