𝐢𝐢𝐢 - 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

She placed down her books as she took a seat between dusty shelves. She would always come to this one very special place, the library. Whenever she has given free day she would read a book or take a nap.

Everytime she goes here, she'd hope that no one would recognizes her so she could have an alone time.

She sighed as she looked out of the barely seen window. It was covered by the white curtains and it was slightly open so it made sunlight hitting directly to her face. Almost to blind her eyes, as she would describe.

She started to open the book that she was getting excited to read, Anne of Green Gables. A book that inspired a show to be made on Netflix. To say, it is her favourite show.

Deep into the pages, she suddenly heard a thump making her jumpy. She looked to where the noise came from and saw a guy. Dressed up almost as same as her. She frowned.

"Excuse me, can't you see that someone is here?" she waved her hand infront of the guy's face.

"Yes, I can. Obviously."

"Yeah... and it's occupied."

Then it clicked to her brain. That wasn't just any guy. That was Taehyung she was talking to!

"Taehyung?" she spoke suddenly. The guy sharply turned his head around.

"Who are you and how do you know me."

"It's me! Jisoo!" she almost yelled.

"Jisoo, sorry about that." he chuckled nervously. "I thought you were some creepy fan."

"It's fine! Don't worry about it." she brightly smiled at him.

"Wanna go grab some coffee? So that'll make it up to you." he suggested. Jisoo nodded.

They went inside the coffee shop and sat near the door. Beside Jisoo was a pot plant. Taehyung took a seat infront of her.

After they ordered their coffee, they talked for a while. The whole time they were talking, Jisoo's heart was crazy. She stuttered a lot and almost spilt her coffee to Taehyung. But gladly he just laughed it off. She was lucky to meet up with him at the library.

Though, it is a bit weird how her heart always would beat fast around him, and only him. Does she really have a crush on him? Like last time, it was just an allergic reaction but this time...what is it?

It has been long since she have had a crush on someone. When she turned 14, was the last time. He was a tall, dark hair boy. He was older than her. He was 15. But it was just a high-school crush. It doesn't matter. And since then she had never felt anything for someone. Her mother would try to set her up for a blind date but it's always a disaster. Her mother gave up on trying and let her focus on her career.

Suddenly Taehyung's phone rang. He picked it up.

"Yes?"

"When are you coming back? We're still waiting here."

"In about thirty minutes-ish, I'd say."

"Yeah...no. Come back now!"

"Fine. Just stop fucking whining for once."

"Okay. We'll meet you there. Bye Tae!"

"Bye-bye."

He ended the call.

He got up from his seat, followed by Jisoo. "Jisoo, I have to go. I'm so sorry. I wish we could've talked longer but I have an emergency."

"It's fine. I have to go somewhere else anyway." she said as she gathered up all her belongings.

"Um-can I have your number? Just so we can hang out again. Cause, I really do enjoy your company."

"Yes, of course!"

After they exchanged numbers, Jisoo hugged him. He was surprised at first but hugged her back. Then, they parted ways.

The hug was unexpected. Her body did that to her. Not like she could control it. Yes, she could have control it. But she didn't.

"Oh my god! I hugged him...I hugged him!" she squealed to herself. She could feel people's eyes stabbing at her squealing like crazy but she didn't bother because she was in her own world.