Fall

For my good friend @yvonne_yagami

Atsushi was breathing heavy, blood trickling from his nose relating to the punch he'd just taken from Akutagawa.

Akutagawa stood across from the weretiger, clutching his side that was now bleeding heavily.

The blow he'd received from Atsushi was far worse than the one he'd dealt.

"If you'd just listen to me we wouldn't have to fight like this!" The weretiger yelled, wiping his nose on his sleeve.

Akutagawa scoffed, sneering as Rashomon emerged from his cloak, striking but missing as Atsushi dodged. "What makes you think I'd listen to you?!" Akutagawa yelled back.

The weretiger charged, catching Akutagawa off guard as he scratched him across the face, making Akutagawa fall backwards and hit his head on the brick wall in the ally.

Atsushi flinched a little, not wanting to hurt the port mafia member but not exactly having the choice.

Akutagawa had spotted him walking home from a solo night out and neither could keep their mouth shut, resulting in the altercation.

Atsushi saw his chance, his opening, and decided to take it. He made a run for it, rounding the corner as Akutagawa slumped onto his side.

Akutagawa watched him go, sending Rashomon after him to no avail. The demon fell just short of the weretiger before retreating back into Akutagawa's cloak as he lost consciousness.