الفصل الثاني

A/N: Hey! Sorry this is late, school's been killing me! Thank you so much for 30 veiws! It means the world! If you see the name 'Liegha' written anywhere and not 'Leigha' or 'Lia' , I've spent it like this because that's how my friends name's spelt and it's pronounced 'Lia' so yeah! :) Enjoy!

Write you're guesses for the Chapter title language here!

........................................................................................................

When I came down for dinner the hall was crowded and I had no idea where to sit. I was shocked when I was someone waving me over, it was Jess. I sat down next to her and she said, "Sorry I wasn't so friendly earlier, I'd just seen some really depressing stuff in my magazine and I wasn't in the mood. I'm just gonna introduce myself again. Hi, I'm Jess."

I just looked at her, "uhh, hi I'm Amaya."

"You're name means 'the end' doesn't it." she said.

"Umm, yeah I guess," I never really cared about what my name meant.  

"Well, these are the girls. The blonde one's Lauren, the American is Lizzie, the loud one is Liegha!"

"Hey!" they all said. I echoed it back.  

"Which school did you go to before here? It can't have been a regular one or Mrs Robinson and the MI6 would never have let you in," Lauren asked. She had blonde hair that went just down to her shoulders and had the biggest smile I've ever seen. 

I stopped suddenly. My cover. Why had I forgotten to ask my boss about this. I had no idea what kind of school I went to. If I told them it was a spy school then they would think that I knew a lot about what happens and would want to know more about it meaning I had to tell more lies. If I told them it was a regular school then that would make the lie count ratio 5:1000000. So went for:

"I was in a regular school for 1 year after getting out of primary then went to Miss Gizem's academy for spies in training. Shortened to Miss Gizem's academy." the lie came right of my tongue and I was quite proud of it.

"That's so cool! Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Lizzie's New York accent still heavy as if she had just come back from her home country (which she probably had). 

I blushed hard, "Oh! No, no, never, I've been single all my life."

"Well... we could change that!" Liegha grinned. Her died hair flopping over her face as she reached over Jess to make me stand up, "We've got some people to show you!"

"Liegha! We shouldn't go now! They're probably not there yet because dinner hasn't even started yet," Lizzie moaned, "and I'm hungry!"

"Oh stop moaning Liz!" Jess cried, "Let's go show Amaya what real fun is!"

"Fine! But if we get caught it's your fault."

"We'll be fine, we're trained to be spies anyway," Liegha smiled. She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room.

"Sorry miss, we have to get something from our room!" Lauren shouted to one of the professors I saw sitting at the table a few minutes ago.

"I'm sure you are!" Chelsey shouted across the room.

"Oh piss off!" Liegha shouted back, "go sit with your darling mother at the front!"

Chelsey just glared at us and turned to her two 'friends'.

................................................................................................

A/N: sorry this chapter's a bit boring but my annoying friend wouldn't leave me alone until I did so here you go 😂  The next part will be up in a week or so! Trust me it's going to get interesting!