Dumb Bird

Mia the Evil Unicorn's POV:

"We're at the cribs now," Said an angry turtle. Everyone was looking at him. "So?" I ask him confused. "Why were you talking to that Robux pet earlier?" The dodo said to me. She had pretty feathers and she looked stunning. "Well, she was made a bit before us. So I wanted to know her. I guess," I said to her she stared at me confused while looking stunning. "Oh, well. I hope we never get to understand the feeling of getting scammed," She said to us. I looked at her. She really was acting like a brat, but she was so pretty I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. "Well, Mrs. sassy pants you look stunning, but I think I'm more into the shadow dragon's style," I said to her. I thought that would make her mad and burn herself out but apparently, she thought it was kind. "Well, thank you peasant unicorn you seem to clean perfect as well," She said to me. The turtle glared at me but then smiled at the dodo. "Hi everyone," Said a very shy beaver. "Oh, a rare pet. Let me guess you couldn't pass the training," She said. The beaver looked at her then opened her mouth, she showed her giant teeth. "AHHH!!" Screamed the dodo. "What's your name?" The beaver asked us. "My name is Mia," I said to her. She brought out her paw and I brought out my hoove and we started to shake our paws and hooves. "I'm Rice nice to meet you," Said the turtle glaring at me still. The dodo still couldn't open her beak. "My name is Tiffany. I'm named after that expansive pink car," The dodo said. The shadow dragon looked at the beaver shy like. "My name is Sky. I know it's not a scary name, but that's what I was named by my cat robot named Kitto 90,865," Said the shadow dragon. "Heh," Said the dodo. "My name is definitely better than yours," Tiffany said.