3. Spark

[They were sitting in the train facing each other

[They were sitting in the train facing each other.]
They are silently looking out through the window and observing things around. She decides to break the silence. She asks "Neenga enna panreenga?" (What do you do?) She added that she was confused about his position in the film's crew as he was the one doing anything and everything. He tells her about his passion, all these years of struggles and sadness. He mentions about his decision to quit film making. She replies "according to me passion is what gives us happiness, it can never give us sadness. Neenga oru padam eduthu athu failure ayi film making quit panreenga na athila artham iruk but this is like stove patha vekarathuku munadiye arisi vegala nnu solrathu!" (Your point is valid if you are quitting film making after you direct a film and it goes wrong, your reason is like before lightning the stove, you are complaining that the rice isn't boiling!)

 Neenga oru padam eduthu athu failure ayi film making quit panreenga na athila artham iruk but this is like stove patha vekarathuku munadiye arisi vegala nnu solrathu!" (Your point is valid if you are quitting film making after you direct a film a...

[The frame focuses on Sidharth now]. He replies "apdi illa ma, I've been trying all these years aana antha stove patha vekave mudiyala. iniyum try panrathu nna I need to get that inspired or have a nice plot. Apdi ethuvum kadaikala. (I've been trying all these years but couldn't light the stove. If should keep trying, I should be extremely inspired or have a nice plot. I haven't got any
of them)

[He feels a little emotional after speaking. He tries to change his concentration. He looks out through the window and tries to control his emotion. The train stops in a station. A leaf falling from a tree is shown through the train's window. Sidharth relates that leaf as his passion that is falling from his mind tree] She stays silent and observes him for a few minutes, by then their train stops in a station. She notices that Sidharth is looking out through the window. She asks him with excitement "Sidhartheyy ippo neenga enna pathinga?" (What did you see just how?) He replies "antha marathilenthu oru ela vizhuthuchu" (leaf fell from that tree) she says "aana naan enna pathen theriyuma, oru periya joint family lendhu, antha family la irukura ellaarodayum favourite aana paati yerandhu avangala elarayum vittu poitanga" (do you know what I saw, a grandmother passed away from her loving joint family) "Namma rendu perum pathathu same thing dhan, (we both saw the same thing) it's just an imagination filter difference between both the vision. Let your imagination go wherever it wants and it will surely make you inspired from even the smallest things around"

 Let your imagination go wherever it wants and it will surely make you inspired from even the smallest things around"

[He stares at her, widening his eye. Only Sidharth is focused in the upcoming scene] He was clean bowled with her answer. His mind that sternly decided to quit his passion and stayed like a strong cold stone few minutes ago was slowly changing. His mind was again getting in the track of film making. He did not bother about it. His thoughts were busy decoding her words and adoring them. He wondered how she created an image of a little kid in him the first time he saw her, slowly transformed that image into a cutie pie and now into an angel who give him guidance.

 He wondered how she created an image of a little kid in him the first time he saw her, slowly transformed that image into a cutie pie and now into an angel who give him guidance

He came out of his trance deciding to live the moment fully. He wanted to know more about her. But it was too late as her station arrived and she departed bidding a goodbye to him. He spent the rest of the journey alone wondering what if he never meets her again!

~Chap  3 ends here~