5. Burning and melting

She catches the feather, shifts her gaze towards Sidharth and smiles at him

She catches the feather, shifts her gaze towards Sidharth and smiles at him. Sidharth approaches her. She is equally surprised to see him. She says "hi Sidhartheyy" with each bit of her voice stuffed with excitement. He greets her too. She asks in a single streatch " Yen nan enga ponalum ungala paakaren? (why am I seeing you wherever I go ?) Paravala (no issues) coz I get good vibes around you. By the way How's life Siddhartheyy?".

When he was about to reply, his college mate Shyam, who was passing by, approaches and interrupts him

Shyam starts his usual annoying talk "Hey Sidhu long time bro! aama ippovum nee cinema, direction nnu loose mathiri suthitirukiya enna? Sathiyama nee oru backbencher ah irunthu engalukellam surprising ah MBA la rank llam vangina la, nee periya bill gates ellam ayiduva nnu nenachen da... Innum nee entha cinema vum edukala nnu unoda thangachi sonna... Naan unnoda nalathuku solren ithelam vittidu bro... Enna mathiri life la edachu pannu... Naan evlo nimmathiya iruken theriyuma, nice job, happy family, well settled I am. Naan ellam sonna nee enga kekka pora. Anyway nice meeting u after a long time bye." (do you still roam around in the name of film making like a mad person? When you became a MBA rank holder despite being a back bencher, I really thought that you will be the next bill gates! I got to know that you haven't directed a single movie yet... I am advising for your well being, do something worthy in your life like me. I am well settled with a nice job and happy family. I know you won't listen to my words. Anyway nice seeing you, bye)
Shyam ends his monologue and walks away proudly as if he won an award, he doesn't even wait for Sidharth reply. His only aim is to annoy people.
Even after knowing Shyam's character, Siddharth feels a little low as the things he said we're true. He feels like the passion that he is tightly holding behaves like a candle. The tighter he holds, it melts more, burning his hand and giving him pain. He feels himself as the paint he spilled a few days ago. He waits for the destiny to convert that spilled paint into an art.

Sidharth turns towards the girl who is figuring out what's happening around and says "aama nee enna keta? How's my life right? See this is my life... Dho ippo loose mathiri oruthan sollitu ponane, avan sonnathu dhan en life. (wait what did you ask? How's my life right? See this is my life... Just now a mental like person spoke something right...) Each moment of my life is filled with disappointment and shades of sorrow!!!" He spilled the words that disturbs his head.

~Chap 5 ends here~