I: Noche Loca

A/n: btw, the titles are songs that fit the chapter and hope y'all enjoy the story!

"You coming?", Jojo, Geoffrey's best friend, asked (of course Jojo was only his nickname).

They were at the local store to buy snacks for the party they were throwing tonight.

Geo stopped in his tracks when he saw the magazine stand and the newest edition of GQ. Zayn Malik was on the cover, looking as handsome as ever.

"Uh, yeah. My sister asked me to buy a magazine for her and, she's been listening to him so I think I'll... ehm...", he gave Jojo the bags full of food he was carrying and rushed to the stand.

It was an impulsive decision, he'll admit, but he was so captivated in that second. Something pulled him to that damn magazine.

"Hey, Geo. Are ya comin'?", Jojo yelled from the cashier.

"Yeah yeah, comin'."

He went over to his best friend who already paid for everything and just waited for the magazine.

"No, don't worry about it. I'll pay.", Geo tried to convince Jojo, but he, of course, insisted: "C'mon dude, it's just a magazine. A present for your sister." Jojo took the GQ's new monthly edition out of Geos hands and gave it to the employee.

Normally Geo was happy that Jojo always insisted on paying (he got a lot of pocket money from his parents) but that time he wasn't, because he would have to give it to his sister, or else Jojo would find out that he kept it, which he actually wanted to do. Well he could still look at it to maybe analyze his feelings again.

The two boys left the store and went with the bus to Jojo's place. He had free pass to throw a party in his big house tonight, as long as nothing gets broken and everything clean the next day.

So before everybody would arrive, Geo helped Jojo put all the valueable and breakable stuff away and prepeare everything.

They unpacked all the plastic cups they bought and spread them out in the kitchen. Then they put all the snacks on the table, they set the karaoke machine up (always a hit at Jojo's parties, but only after everybody was at least a little bit drunk) and of course a lot of towels.

You see, Jojo had a enormous pool so after singing and more drinking everybody would always jump in.

Jojo's parties were really the best. Especially the one he gets to throw at the beginning of the school year every year, (his parents are really so cool!) which they were preparing that day.

It was the first week of school, Friday, and if that party would get good, like it always does, the party would be the talk of the month as well as Geo, Jojo and any other of their friends.

***

It was already dark out and the house was already full of people. But more still kept coming.

The music was so loud you could bearly hear yourself think.

Luckily Jojo's parents were rich and they had a house on the beach away from everything, so no neighbours who could complain about the noise (although Geo was pretty sure you could hear the loud music till the city).

Almost everybody was already a little drunk.

About an hour ago people started singing, there was dancing everywhere and in most of the corners someone making out.

Before the party Jojo locked all the bedrooms so no one could do anything in there.

No one was in the pool yet but that would change soon, Geo bet. And when their best friend Melanie showed up he knew for sure.