Chapter 7- Fear of Heights!

Ali's/Morgan's POV-

I noticed Zayn and his friend Harry were sitting behind us. Just perfect! I sarcastically thought, and I was trying to calm Blake down and tell him the story. When the person the story is about is right behind us. Can my life get any worse I thought!

As soon as we reached the top the ferris wheel stopped. I waited a little cause that's the way a ferris wheel works you go up some then stop for a minute or so, I waited for about 5 minutes.

Then I heard the guy who was working with the buttons, came on an intercom and said the words I dreaded most, "The ferris wheel is stuck we don't know for how long just keep calm and tell your family members-"

I zoned out after. I guess my question was answered, it could've gotten worst and it did get worst. I looked at Blake with complete fear.

Blake's POV-

After the employee said the ride stopped working I felt her stiffen.

I was trying to think of ways to clam her down when she suddenly looked at me, and when she did I saw pure fear written across her face.

I was confused to why, and she wouldn't talk to me or much less move.

I felt as if someone was staring at me, and I turned around to meet a worried Zayn. What would he care about Ali? Why does he look so worried I stared at him for a second then looked back at Ali.

Zayn's POV-

I saw the guy trying to talk to Ali but that's when I remembered Ali has a fear of heights.